ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just copped the Volt Ace 16+ UBs, spending way too much money right now haha
smokin.gif

It's a must.  Unique colorway.

I'm at work right now, so I can't watch the video of the Painting Boost tutorial, is it fairly easy? Thinking of buying the OG Black Uncaged and just painting the damn thing at this point.

I'm at work right now, so I can't watch the video of the Painting Boost tutorial, is it fairly easy? Thinking of buying the OG Black Uncaged and just painting the damn thing at this point.
Might as well if you don't want to wait. It is easy but it will require some touch ups from time to time. 

There was a guy a while back who used a black Decofabric marker from Michael's to black out the boost and it looked pretty solid. Way fewer steps and much cheaper than the Angelus method. Curious how his pair is holding up but I forget the username.

There was a guy a while back who used a black Decofabric marker from Michael's to black out the boost and it looked pretty solid. Way fewer steps and much cheaper than the Angelus method. Curious how his pair is holding up but I forget the username.
I'd be curious to see how they're holding up, too. I used to draw on shirts with fabric markers and they'd last pretty long wash after wash, obviously fading a bit, but it held up somewhat well.

Last edited:

I did that with mine too after talking to derm. It holds up nice but isnt a true black and still should put dye on solevfirst. But touch up is a breeze and it holds up waaayyyyy better then my angelus pait did. Ive taken those things through all sorts of **** and always come out like a champ

I posted pics like a week ago after spraying them down after a softball tourney. Here they are again with the fabric marker.

I like the matte charcoal look a lot better than the ones Adidas is selling.  I'm not an all black shoe kind of guy, but I could definitely see doing this if I had some yellowed, stained boost.

I like the matte charcoal look a lot better than the ones Adidas is selling.  I'm not an all black shoe kind of guy, but I could definitely see doing this if I had some yellowed, stained boost.
yeah im in the same boat. anybody have any pics of blacked out og purps?

Back
Top Bottom