ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I cant wait to get the white and see it in person... might be a keeper...
I saw a kid trying them on at Adidas SF when I was visiting. They did look good...

Speaking of, they only received the black and white LTDs; were the red released at fewer places or in smaller quantities? Sorry, this may have been discussed, but I was offline throughout the weekend.

Speaking of, they only received the black and white LTDs; were the red released at fewer places or in smaller quantities? Sorry, this may have been discussed, but I was offline throughout the weekend.
Definitely released at fewer places in Canada at least, all the boutiques in Canada only sold the blacks and whites, only ADCa carried the reds.

I saw a kid trying them on at Adidas SF when I was visiting. They did look good...

Adidas SF have good stock on UBs? I'll be there next month. Thought I'd swing by to pick up a pair. Not really into uncaged. Just regular UB. I'm guessing they don't have any 1.0s?

Adidas SF have good stock on UBs? I'll be there next month. Thought I'd swing by to pick up a pair. Not really into uncaged. Just regular UB. I'm guessing they don't have any 1.0s?
Stock wasn't anything real exciting. Having said that, I went in midday, hours after opening on release day, and they still had a small handful of white LTDs left. Definitely didn't see any 1.0s. Had a few gradients and uncaged. Some cool apparel, though.

My triple black uncaged came in from ADC today.  Quality control on my pair is absolute ****.  I knew I shouldn't have returned my regular black uncaged.  I got some scratches on the boost and you can see some white coming through.  Both shoes seem to have something wrong with them.  I guess they're going back.  Waited in the loop crap too, to buy them lol.

My triple black uncaged came in from ADC today.  Quality control on my pair is absolute ****.  I knew I shouldn't have returned my regular black uncaged.  I got some scratches on the boost and you can see some white coming through.  Both shoes seem to have something wrong with them.  I guess they're going back.  Waited in the loop crap too, to buy them lol.
If possible, can you post pictures? Curious to see how to boost looks.

White coming through out of the box? Thanks for letting us know, much appreciated. Now I don't feel bad I missed out. 

Yeah I've seen other people with the same issue, quality control on the painted uncaged is crap

I believe they had the least quantity out of the 3... they were first to go at ADC.

Here is just one, but I'll post more detailed ones when I can.
That's bad.
mean.gif
. Glad I passed. Repped for the picture.

Back
Top Bottom