ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a steal when the dude over in China were selling them in the ultra boost group on FB for 275 a few months ago. Can't believe I slept on that deal.

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Barely any FNLs near me of course smh...[emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anyone got a link to black ultra boost uncaged in men's sz5 / women's sz6 / gs sz5 for retail or close to it? Lady wants a pair. It will be her first adidas shoe ever...

Just checking. Anyone got order delivery email from Jack rabbit for ub mc? Are they the rrs or rw that was being discussed earlier in the thread?

But $45 shipping to the US  
tired.gif

Does the 1.0 white come as limited edition? My local running store has a few pairs and it comes with a boost ball. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I want to cop so bad but I really don't need another black adidas boost sneaker. If only it was the B&W. If only I didn't sleep the first time.

On another note, still trying hard to cop olive or burgundy. Just checked GOAT. for 11.5/12 used they want $800+!! That is nuts. I feel like I saw them a few months ago on eBay around the $350 range. Who would have thought that was a steal comparatively.
dont worry we get the trip white next year! im waiting for that one

I like when they talk about painting the boost n how they believe it would effect the boost from it's performance.

Pretty interesting Vid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom