ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If you choose a size 11 you'll see it states its an actual 10UK which is 10.5 US. The sizing confused me a bit a first as well. 
Argh, I didn't even connect that when I clicked on it.  Cartjacked (by the NTer above, congrats), but thank you anyway.

dont forget ebates 8)
pretty sure i ordered a 10.5 although i wish it was an 11

Last edited:
Get some prime knit sheets and never leave the bed
my uncle sent me pictures of his uncaged he got from kixsquare (which I linked him)...they also sent him primeknit bedsheets
eek.gif

Last edited:
How hard is it to dye/paint the cloth part? I havent ever looked into it. Does it hold up well when done?Those kvas would look dope with black knit and that green sole.

Dude convinced me when he said it's a good cheap custom pair so I copped :lol: Would like to know also. I would love to black out the entire shoe including the boost and just have the neon green sole

If anyone was looking for that women's mint pair saw that leaders had it available via phone order. They posted yesterday and didn't see until today so not sure what (if any) sizes are left.

Also had some women's UB on sale for $100 (not including these).

If anyone was looking for that women's mint pair saw that leaders had it available via phone order. They posted yesterday and didn't see until today so not sure what (if any) sizes are left. Also had some women's UB on sale for $100, not sure if that ended today though. Was on their Instagram - ldrs1354

If anyone was looking for that women's mint pair saw that leaders had it available via phone order. They posted yesterday and didn't see until today so not sure what (if any) sizes are left. Also had some women's UB on sale for $100, not sure if that ended today though. Was on their Instagram - ldrs1354

$100 women's UB sale ended Sat according to their post. But it still might be worth a try of anyone wants those. Maybe they'll hook it up.

Fam, did creams restock on Oneness today? I saw a notification on the Restock app but the page said Whoops when I clicked. I'm this close to an MJ cry smiley right now.

Back
Top Bottom