ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A question for those of you who have the Y3 Pure Boosts, would it be okay to go TTS if I throw in an insole in them which I had planned to do anyways?

Anyone? Really close to buying a pair of the black Y3 Pure Boosts from a local shop in my tts.

Anyone? Really close to buying a pair of the black Y3 Pure Boosts from a local shop in my tts.

I would go at least 1/2 size down from UB size. I am:
TTS 8 or 8.5.
UB 8.5 (I can put an 8 on but my toes are not comfortable. I could probably get away with a 9 also.)
Y3 PB - I had an 8.5 and believe I could fit an 8 with an insole and still have some wiggle room, or 7.5 without an insole, but it might be snug on the toes.

Below is tankdayglo's sizing from his signature line for more references.
View media item 2111542

Hold up, if it's in your local shop, why could you not just take an insole when you try it on?
Going TTS will give you room to add an insole if needed. They run a little big like PK NMD.

I wear an 11 in UB and I got the Y-3 in 10.5 and they still have room for an insole.

Last edited:

I need a boost mattress
pimp.gif

NEED 

got to work this morning and our printer wasnt working right. Decided to check out the ink cartridge and shake a it a little. Forgetting where my feet are and what I was wearing.

View media item 2111691
It doesnt even look as bad as I originally thought, but at least the printer works now :lol:
and good thing they're just gradients. might still pick up another pair now though.

Last edited:
^

luckily, it does not look that bad. 

Honestly I thought that ink from a cartridge would look much worse on them 
laugh.gif

^

luckily, it does not look that bad. 
Honestly I thought that ink from a cartridge would look much worse on them :lol:  

yeah, its really not that bad. part of it is that the cartridge is so low haha. should have just replaced it but to be completely honest, im not sure where my office keeps the cartridges :lol:

Last edited:
got to work this morning and our printer wasnt working right. Decided to check out the ink cartridge and shake a it a little. Forgetting where my feet are and what I was wearing.

It doesnt even look as bad as I originally thought, but at least the printer works now
laugh.gif

and good thing they're just gradients. might still pick up another pair now though.
I can't see **** bro ... 

I can't see **** bro ... 

:lol: theres little black specks everywhere that wont come off. not a huge blotch of ink.

im not complaining about it, just laughing at myself for being stupid and not even thinking about it

Last edited:
For any of you with the LTD, how's the colored boost holding up? I'm thinking of grabbing a pair but I'm skeptical about how they will hold up.

laugh.gif
theres little black specks everywhere that wont come off. not a huge blotch of ink.

im not complaining about it, just laughing at myself for being stupid and not even thinking about it
I wore white shorts last week and while putting on my sneakers after driving, I leaned on the car and touched one tire. My shorts were no bueno after it.

I felt stupid for not thinking about it  too 
laugh.gif

Saw the Olympic pack in hand today. IMO gold>bronze>silver.  Gold is easily the best because it has the leather cage.  The bronze is a bit plain but there's just too much going on with the silvers.

Back
Top Bottom