ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might be taking the whole #boostlife thing a little too seriously. Black boost box is UB too, holds a sample pair. A couple more pairs incoming in too...
That looks like a resellers pic trying to unload all the Uncaged they bought over the past few weeks.
laugh.gif

Might be taking the whole #boostlife thing a little too seriously. Black boost box is UB too, holds a sample pair. A couple more pairs incoming in too...
BOOST is life though 
laugh.gif
 Dope collection!!

Last edited:
I asked a few pages back but Stockx shows the Collegiate Navy releasing on the 27th but I don't see them on anybody else's calendar.  Does anybody know if this is actually the case 

I asked a few pages back but Stockx shows the Collegiate Navy releasing on the 27th but I don't see them on anybody else's calendar.  Does anybody know if this is actually the case 

why are you looking a reselling site for release dates? and they've been on footlockers calendar for a minute..

Last edited:
Need some help NT..... If I rock a size 11 in Retro Jordan's/Roshes and a size 11.5 in Mesh NMD's..... What size Ultra Boost should I get?

Any help is appreciated!

why are you looking a reselling site for release dates? and they've been on footlockers calendar for a minute.
I didn't see them on FTL's calendar but thanks and as for your question why not?  

EDIT: Just looked again the uncaged is on there not the ones I am looking for. 

Last edited:

I didn't see them on FTL's calendar but thanks and as for your question why not?  

EDIT: Just looked again the uncaged is on there not the ones I am looking for. 
Stock X made a mistake, what they posted released last year. Only the Uncaged Navy is releasing on the 27th.

Good to know I was looking through the app and saw them on the calendar, now I know to ignore it lol. 

hey guys... i'm a 9.5 in my creams

do all UB's have the same sizing?

Sorry for the Noob question - still learning!!!

hey guys... i'm a 9.5 in my creams

do all UB's have the same sizing?

Sorry for the Noob question - still learning!!!
there are some minor variations. creams fit the most roomy for me. which UBs are you looking at?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom