ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poor man's ACE 16's today.  
laugh.gif

Thinking about going to check out the olive uncaged in person but I've been going ham on shoes lately, I probably won't even wear them.  Welp, RRS just changed my shipping dates for my MC and navy UB to September.  I'm about to cancel my VIP with them 
mean.gif

Surprising how the MC sold out from multiple sites. Hopefully people didnt do it for resell because their pair would be sitting or gonna be returned.

Haven't been keeping up with UB's for a while now. Got my Creams back in December. Can't believe what they are going for all of a sudden. Just a few months ago they could be had for $225-250 after the massive Footlocker restock. Now GOAT has them for $450 and they're selling on eBay for $350 to $400. What happened?

Wait peoples RRS orders are being pushed back? Just got off a chat with a RRS rep and he said "Order is scheduled to ship 8/1.. Any updated will be emailed to you. "

Wait peoples RRS orders are being pushed back? Just got off a chat with a RRS rep and he said "Order is scheduled to ship 8/1.. Any updated will be emailed to you. "
I just got an email this morning and I pre bought them longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ago before they even were up online.

I got 2 phone calls from RRS pushing my order to Sept 1st then Sept 4th

Back
Top Bottom