ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might be able to OOP people the new Multicolor UBs. Currently 1st in line, waiting for a local boutique to open so I can double up on them. Usually there is a long line but it's dead so I'm hoping they let me cop more than 1 pair.

Last edited:

Poor man's ACE 16's today.  
laugh.gif
Interesting how perspectives change.  There used to be hatred for any uncaged posted here, but I guess the official uncaged, City Sock, and ACE 16 have gotten people more used to the  look.

I might be able to OOP people the new Multicolor UBs. Currently 1st in line, waiting for a local boutique to open so I can double up on them. Usually there is a long line but it's dead so I'm hoping they let me cop more than 1 pair.
It'll be amazing man :D 

Interesting how perspectives change.  There used to be hatred for any uncaged posted here, but I guess the official uncaged, City Sock, and ACE 16 have gotten people more used to the  look.
Definitely. I've never disliked the uncaged on the OG knits. It was always the poor lacing job that made them look like **** and rare colorways like olives or burgs being uncaged.

I think I'm passing on the olives... Will eventually get a pair of uncaged, most likely burgundy/gum like the rest of yous

I know this isn't the thread for this but thought I would ask anyways.  The Kolor X Adidas Adizero XT high any good?  I can get for $80 lol.  

The multi-color could have been so nice... White heel cup. smh. [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom