ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Prototypes"
nerd.gif
 @alexander_taylor_studio

Now this I might cop if it releases...  Or is it out already?

Last edited:
And I gotta take better pics lol
Actually got less swollen since the last time I looked at it or I'm bugging :lol:

Lol you guys really made him post pics of his ankle why would he lie about that nt'ers crazy sometimes

Foam rolling does wonders man.
I don't even work out like that, not to mention do exercises like those :lol:

Lol you guys really made him post pics of his ankle why would he lie about that nt'ers crazy sometimes
yea if I were to lie it would definitely be about something more important then my ankle to ankle ratio lol. And I've sprained the left one a few times, the most recent encounter at least two to three years ago

repped for the effort alp

i haven't seen this posted yet, but it appears to be an adidas catalog for upcoming styles. some of the ub styles we've seen, some i don't think i have. it's a big document but there's some good stuff in there: check it

preview of some womens cws:

edit: though prices can obviously change, this would support the possibility that 17 ubs are gonna retail at $200

Last edited:

repped for the effort alp

i haven't seen this posted yet, but it appears to be an adidas catalog for upcoming styles. some of the ub styles we've seen, some i don't think i have. it's a big document but there's some good stuff in there: check it

preview of some womens cws:

edit: though prices can obviously change, this would support the possibility that 17 ubs are gonna retail at $200
I have real pictures of those 2 colorways on the top left. 2017 Knit, dust gold heel cup

Not really. You got guys that have had sprained ankles that are swollen as a result. My right ankle is big while my left is normal sized
laugh.gif

And I am reluctant to admit it but these do look better on "fit" people,
everything looks better on fit people. 

sorry no one makes clothes for fat people

Back
Top Bottom