ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2017 is going to be a straight nightmare after seeing the struggle it was for some of you on these whack MC.
Don't DISS the candy cane UB man... I love them 
laugh.gif

Struck out on every pair today from MC to Uncaged....Went in to a random shoe store unaware they even carried boosts .... And found a pair of the triple whites ... Guy in the store was like "Man u lucky these the last pair"

Struck out on every pair today from MC to Uncaged....Went in to a random shoe store unaware they even carried boosts .... And found a pair of the triple whites ... Guy in the store was like "Man u lucky these the last pair"
Don't know how you managed to L since links were going out to y'all folks all day today MC to Uncaged.

At least you ate on some triple whites.

Don't know how you managed to L since links were going out to y'all folks all day today MC to Uncaged.

At least you ate on some triple whites.
yea I was slipping....ain't get on NT to see em till late.... Yea man appreciate it the whites was a good consolidation prize...

I finally manage to cop some UB Uncaged Color from Adidas.com  the other day and they dont fit -_- I snagged both the Triple Whites and the Black UB Uncaged Color in size 9 but they are too tight around the ankles. Pretty disappointing as I never seem to be able to cop a pair online. Went to the store today to try on some 9.5s and they feel much better.

Is it even worth trying to sell these or should i just return them to Adidas.com?

Are the 1.0 White's impossible to snag at retail now? Been looking for them in a 9 for months and I still haven't found any.

So my top 3 target for incoming releases is TB, S80636 2017 knit and RC (hopefully it releases). Other than that I can manage if I miss out. 
smokin.gif

Can't wait to see the olives in person, hopefully the burgs come soon.

Sig check btw for the fellow NT family

Back
Top Bottom