ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No, I think he means the new MC uncaged (meaning cut the cages), and not MC Uncaged 
Ah...  Makes sense... 
laugh.gif

Can someone explain the towel?

I get that maybe its hot out and you want to dry off, but that straight up looks like he took a full body bath towel from the JW Marriott and stuck it into his shorts. 
Swiped from the gym is my guess.  When you're Becks you can do that if you want.

View media item 2115662

Hey everyone stumbled onto this thread after searching google for the MC UB.  This morning was a short lived ADC release so I thought maybe if those that still want them they can reserve now (free ship and no tax) or just wait until everyone starts returning their pairs.  I have yet to see a good on-foot picture with these or maybe a lace swap to match the red heel cup.  

Is that website runningshoes.com legit? Why is it still fsr tho. Want to pre-order but not so sure. Thanks.

Use
View media item 2115662

Hey everyone stumbled onto this thread after searching google for the MC UB.  This morning was a short lived ADC release so I thought maybe if those that still want them they can reserve now (free ship and no tax) or just wait until everyone starts returning their pairs.  I have yet to see a good on-foot picture with these or maybe a lace swap to match the red heel cup.  

Just reserved my pair, thanks man

Got my MC from JackRabbit today.  I ordered a 9.5 but they sent me a 9.  Invoice in the box and order says 9.5.  If anyone here received a 9.5 but ordered a 9 from JR, let me know.  I called them and got a $10 credit.  

I admit, they look a lot better in person.  Size 9 is a little tight but manageable.  I may just give them to my brother.  I'm not a reseller.
Would you mind to post some on feet ? Just to see where your toe reaches? I'd like to take a look of it 

and btw is 9.5 your tts ? or is it 9? 

Thanks 

Those have the red outsole ... 

Email from Hanon and they doing a midnight/1am release for the MCs.

Not quite the LTD status resellers and etc are making these seem to be.

Back
Top Bottom