ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i'm not sure of release date, but plenty of 1.0 knit colorways sat for a while. 
Yeah I think OG, neon, solar, orange, navy and royal(?) (maybe missing a color or 2) did sit til white dropped...  Then everything og knit after that was just flying off the shelves...  

^yeah plenty of sizes in the OGs were sitting at outlets in my area for so long, that the store was gonna start charging the shoes rent. My size was always gone or never there to begin with though.

Yeah I think OG, neon, solar, orange, navy and royal(?) (maybe missing a color or 2) did sit til white dropped...  Then everything og knit after that was just flying off the shelves...  
yeah and excluding all the women's colorways that sat. Even OG's took a little while to be wiped out after the whites dropped. Most people were only interested in the whites because of Kanye and those were not easily attainable at first. Only around the 2nd (and many) restocks after when people were able to get them and really try out UB's is when they started backtracking the other 1.0 knits. Wool Greys didn't sell out fast during release either. Took me a long time before I decided to pull the trigger on RRS for $138

I had a chance at sneakercon for $600 but passed... I do regret it tho
thats $200 more than what a few places were charging out back door of  the stock room. 

EDIT: sorry for the double post, thought I quoted it all under one. 

Last edited:

yeah and excluding all the women's colorways that sat. Even OG's took a little while to be wiped out after the whites dropped. Most people were only interested in the whites because of Kanye and those were not easily attainable at first. Only around the 2nd (and many) restocks after when people were able to get them and really try out UB's is when they started backtracking the other 1.0 knits. Wool Greys didn't sell out fast during release either. Took me a long time before I decided to pull the trigger on RRS for $138
Yeah OGs had some scattered sizes here and there for mens and womens pair was somewhat available.  I think it was late last year that UB really picked up steam after a push from the white and the drop of 3M and Chalks... 

If anyone comes across Olive or Burg 1.0 in 11.5/12 under $400 please let me know. Looking for royal blues too. eBay is starting to dry up.

just last week and the week before I saw different people post in a FB group with a few sizes of Olives for $350-$375 shipped

If anyone comes across Olive or Burg 1.0 in 11.5/12 under $400 please let me know. Looking for royal blues too. eBay is starting to dry up.
For the royal's there's currently a 11.5 and a 12.5 in the Adida and NMD facebok group. Think they're overseas so shipping might be expensive...

Back
Top Bottom