ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well now since I am pretty much done with the UB purchasing for the year...I got some extra time to clean this place up a bit. 
wink.gif

Thanks @RFX45  !

Do you think that the consortium stores are fighting Adidas for the colored sole? I mean like solebox has it and footpatrol on the F&F NMD's, maybe is kinda like "their" thing ?? 

Do you think that the consortium stores are fighting Adidas for the colored sole? I mean like solebox has it and footpatrol on the F&F NMD's, maybe is kinda like "their" thing ?? 
They definitely have zero say in what adidas does w/ UB colorways

You'll never know. Don't give me that BS that your done for the year. 
laugh.gif
I think you'll know what I mean soon enough.

As for UBs, not really into Olympic Pack and only thing I will wait for is the 2017 knit...so if those 2017 knits come out end of year,  technically I am done for now lol

I think you'll know what I mean soon enough.

As for UBs, not really into Olympic Pack and only thing I will wait for is the 2017 knit...so if those 2017 knits come out end of year,  technically I am done for now lol
Yeah I get you. I was just fooling around. I'm in the same boat.

Yo @jpac1738  how are you listed as the thread starter? 
laugh.gif

Pretty sure @RFX45  started it back in 2014
Yeah saw that also. More like fight starter. 
laugh.gif

Kidding @jpac1738
tongue.gif

Yo @jpac1738  how are you listed as the thread starter? 
laugh.gif

Pretty sure @RFX45  started it back in 2014
Was in communication with @RFX45  at beginning of the year to help make this thread more clean from the repetitive and redundancies of useless questions. Gave a little advice for the 1st page. Then cream craziness happened so stop caring but then noticed how much time I spend in this thread after creams that I should care about content I read.

Made a few connections and RFX recommended me to the NT Gods to watch over the thread.

Yeah I get you. I was just fooling around. I'm in the same boat.

Yeah saw that also. More like fight starter. 
laugh.gif

Kidding @jpac1738
tongue.gif

Yea that bickering might have to stop on my end. 

Was in communication with @RFX45  at beginning of the year to help make this thread more clean from the repetitive and redundancies of useless questions. Gave a little advice for the 1st page. Then cream craziness happened so stop caring but then noticed how much time I spend in this thread after creams that I should care about content I read.

Made a few connections and RFX recommended me to the NT Gods to watch over the thread.

Yea that bickering might have to stop on my end. 
Nice! Please don't ban me! 
laugh.gif

When I have time, I will sticky all those rumored / sample pics to the 1st page.

Release dates  when I see them on here / Confirmed Legit sites / Legit 3rd Party sellers / Repeat question (FAQs)  will find a home on the 1st  page soon.

Lmao no one mention Winn sports or your *** is out of here haha
Gonna try to load up that front page with as much repeat question knowledge as possible.

Thread got better this time around though on recent releases. Links galore yesterday.

Thread got better this time around though on recent releases. Links galore yesterday.
No one EVER checks that front page, especially not the noobs, they usually just come onto the most recent page and ask whatever repetitive question they're gonna ask without reading a single post.

Last edited:
I prefer this 2016 gradient pattern a lot more than what I've seen from the 2017 knits personally

I hope them Olives are an easy cop 

All the gradients I've gotten so far have been easy peasy to cop except the damn MC 
mad.gif

I prefer this 2016 gradient pattern a lot more than what I've seen from the 2017 knits personally

I hope them Olives are an easy cop 

All the gradients I've gotten so far have been easy peasy to cop except the damn MC 
mad.gif
Better scoop em all up before they're gone cause adidas won't keep them going much longer after 2017 knit drops.

Gradients are good colorways to like since there's almost no hype on them. Wish I liked them more so I could cop a few easily but I think they ******* suck 
laugh.gif

2017 knit can't come soon enough

Last edited:

No one EVER checks that front page, especially not the noobs, they usually just come onto the most recent page and ask whatever repetitive question they're gonna ask without reading a single post.
I believe if it had more recent content, thats where the noobs can go.

Since I am on here pretty much daily I can update the front page daily.

Back
Top Bottom