ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i want to cop my first pair of ultraboost just to see what the hype is about and if they really are comfortable from what people are telling me... anyways i got an offer on ebay for the core black 2.0 DS for 200... is that a good deal?

Indeed worth it. But personally botany a high resale price. One of few shoes that is comfortable for walking and able to wiggle my toes with ease. Flyknit isn't as soft compared to ub.

Hype Meter Added.
Maybe if the front page info seems to be ineffective, you can kind of rig it to where all pertinent questions with answers are put in a "poll" type banner so it will always be on the page people come into. Idk if that possible due too how much info you can fit into those polls, and if it would take up too much space for posts.

Maybe if the front page info seems to be ineffective, you can kind of rig it to where all pertinent questions with answers are put in a "poll" type banner so it will always be on the page people come into. Idk if that possible due too how much info you can fit into those polls, and if it would take up too much space for posts.
Thanks for the feedback.

Ultimately just want this thread to slow down so if folks can just say 'Page 1' rather than reiterate info from the page before, more folks in theory should go there.

*sidebar: MCs are split in here lol. 

Last edited:

Thanks for the feedback.

Ultimately just want this thread to slow down so if folks can just say 'Page 1' rather than reiterate info from the page before, more folks in theory should go there.

*sidebar: MCs are split in here lol. 
roger that captain haha

and not anymore 
glasses.gif

edit: back to even haha

Last edited:
What's good with those grey/shock mint joints?

Did a quick search but there doesn't seem to be much solid info on these.

They dropping in the States?

Pissed I missed them on End a couple weeks back 

Last edited:

Is there anyone who can show me what the 2017 olives look like and can anybody direct me to where these pics are coming from? thanks.

The people who are posting them have access to adidas upcoming release calendar & catalogs, most likely people who either work at stores that sell adidas or who have friends that do.

Othewise you can find the pics of the olives in the gallery. Frank something or other posted pics a few days ago. They aren't big, clear pics, but rather small blurry catalog pics w/ a bunch of shoes all on one page.

Still here lurking lol. I got infected with the hype. Dont own any adidas yet but i am choosing my shot very carefully. Im thinking about the black uncaged joints, how hard are those gonna be to get? Coming from the AM1 thread and got dam the UBs look like banana boats, that shape is killing me tho.

I can try to blow those pics up, wasnt really paying it any mind. Didnt realize UBs were such serious business.
Since it seems i can get the catalogs pretty early ill post up whatever i get asap. Anyway thanks for keeping me entertained guys. Yall probably gonna end up costing me some money.

Still here lurking lol. I got infected with the hype. Dont own any adidas yet but i am choosing my shot very carefully. Im thinking about the black uncaged joints, how hard are those gonna be to get? Coming from the AM1 thread and got dam the UBs look like banana boats, that shape is killing me tho.

I can try to blow those pics up, wasnt really paying it any mind. Didnt realize UBs were such serious business.
Since it seems i can get the catalogs pretty early ill post up whatever i get asap. Anyway thanks for keeping me entertained guys. Yall probably gonna end up costing me some money.
Banana shape wont matter once you wear it and its tru UBs will cost you money.

So I picked up the green uncaged boosts and I had to go up .5 size, which is the same size as my core black 1.0s.  Anyone else feel like the green uncaged (aka base green, aka tech earth) run a bit more snug than the other uncageds (grey, core blacks, or solar reds)?

Last edited:

So I picked up the green uncaged boosts and I had to go up .5 size, which is the same size as my core black 1.0s.  Anyone else feel like the green uncaged (aka base green, aka tech earth) run a bit more snug than the grey, core blacks, or solar reds?
I've tried on the grays/solar reds and the LTDs and they all fit the same. Snug.

However I went with my UB size vs .5sz down as some folks recommended.

Also tried Uncaged in .5sz down and it is way too snug to enjoy lounging in. 

I've tried on the grays/solar reds and the LTDs and they all fit the same. Snug.

However I went with my UB size vs .5sz down as some folks recommended.

Also tried Uncaged in .5sz down and it is way too snug to enjoy lounging in. 
I can see that. 

My UB sizes are kinda weird (or normal depending on your perspective):

Size US 11:  Core Black 1.0, Uncaged Green/Tech Earth

Size US 10.5:  Grey Wool, Uncaged Core Black, Uncaged Grey, Uncaged Solar Red, Uncaged Black LTD, Uncaged White LTD

I can see that. 

My UB sizes are kinda weird (or normal depending on your perspective):

Size US 11:  Core Black 1.0, Uncaged Green/Tech Earth

Size US 10.5:  Grey Wool, Uncaged Core Black, Uncaged Grey, Uncaged Solar Red, Uncaged Black LTD, Uncaged White LTD
Core blacks 1.0 for sure have been the tightest UB pair I have tried on. Royals 1.0 for some reason as well.

I get everything the same size in UBs for every CW, Caged/Uncaged and it has served me well. When you deviate to other boost products/materials, that's when things get tricky.

NMDs are all over the place. I haven't been in that thread in a while so not sure if they have been more consistent on their more recent releases.

Thats a good idea that inner bootie is super tight, seems like it'd only be ideal if I were actually gonna play soccer in them.

Was it a difficult process? Any leftover edges of the bootie sticking into your foot?

I actually like the look of the front pull tabs so if I did it I'd try and sew them back on after taking off the bootie.
That was ecactly was i was thinking: since i don´t do heavy sports in these the inner cage is pretty useless, yet annoying. 

The cage is only conntected to the upper prime knit at the a) tongue and b) the upper toebox and c) side soles. Both sole sides are pretty easy to cut of with a small scissors, you can stretch the material as hell to easily do your cuts.

The only part you have to be careful about is the part of the lower tongue/start of the toe box. I´ve left some material there to avoid any damage to the sews.

On the whole i had this done in like 30 minutes. The result "before/after" is amazing. Not only that you have more room in the pretty tight sockliner … it feels just so much better in general.

The material i cut out is sort of a synthetic rubber which was pretty irritating to my feet.

I have attached a pic of the result with lines showing which parts i´ve cut out!

Oh and you don´t see anything of this customization from outside … besides the missing tongue strap obviously!

Last edited:
Where you flying? I flew out to JFK from LAX a few weeks ago and got hit w that 2 hr delay. Then they had no gate for us at JFK so they brought out the stairs and a shuttle :lol:

Damn that sucks lol. My delay could reach 2 hours. Already at 90 minutes. Heading to Korea.

Back
Top Bottom