ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How much smaller do the 1.0 (core black) run in comparison to the 2.0 (triple white)?
I am not sure if I should get the same size as in my 2.0 or size up one size..

Last edited:
I had plenty of time to cop the Silvers from ADC UK last night, but I just can't get with the metallic silver cage. Olives will be copped though.

Definitely feeling these. My only concern is that the chrome heel plate will get scratched up really fast. That silver weaving though is dope.

so happy to have OG olives so I dont need to settle on the ugly gradients. ya'll are playing yourselves saying they look good.
Don't be harsh. Lol. But seriously its hard for the late comers for UB since they were not here during the OG knits. They have to settle with gradient patterns.

Don't be harsh. Lol. But seriously its hard for the late comers for UB since they were not here during the OG knits. They have to settle with gradient patterns.

nah, I understand others cant find the OGs or pay for them. that doesnt change the new ones being ugly just like every other gradient.

Last edited:
New hype meter question!

aaaand-send.gif

Recently doubled on my solebox  and sns  and didn´t like the uncaged  until I tried the olives yesterday and had to buy them. By far the best colorway  of the uncaged  imo. 

Might go for the gold ub  too 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom