ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not lying, there's no elitism or one was better because it was the original involved in my opinion. The orange makes it less attractive. If these two came out at the same time the top one would sell quicker

Wait this is what we're comparing right
nerd.gif
I gotta say, out of the gradients this olive might be one of the best if not the best CW in my opinion. Which isn't saying much considering most are trash haha. Between the OGs and 2.0s these though they're pretty close to me

Last edited:
A cool look at the Ultra Boost X. Still not for me but a solid color way nonetheless 

Last edited:
The olive color ones? ive seen them released at some US shops./
The one below... Its like brown/beige/tan CW

(Not my picture), These are the BB4074's on foot pictures. Yes they are exclusive to Asia, China (and i think Japan) got it along with the Triple blacks and Triple Reds, they didn't get the Greys. It launched in about as early as end June in China, and end July for Japan.

Damn...  Oh well...  Hopefully burgundy drops...

(Not my picture), These are the BB4074's on foot pictures. Yes they are exclusive to Asia, China (and i think Japan) got it along with the Triple blacks and Triple Reds, they didn't get the Greys. It launched in about as early as end June in China, and end July for Japan.

Looks like the white uncaged covered in bird droppings. Pass

Any news on the chocolate ultraboosts? Havent been in this thread in a while, but i see pics one em so often its torturing me.

i've been wearing the hell out of my uncages lately....
dare i say they are more comfortable than the caged ub's?  i think they might be.
I've been wearing mine for the past week as well and I must say Uncaged are the more comfortable of the two. Still a fan of both since they do have a different silhouette.

I don't get the irritation (Lisfranc joint) as often as I do with some caged UB pairs in the image below.

The only discomfort I do have is in the heel collar seam as most have experienced. However a taller ankle sock seems to alleviate that problem.

Last edited:
There should be a rule against posting pics of gradients only in side view.  The new olives look OK from the side, but looking down at them on feet will be a heavy dose of pen!s shaped knit.  #teamnogradient

I've been wearing mine for the past week as well and I must say Uncaged are the more comfortable of the two. Still a fan of both since they do have a different silhouette.

I don't get the irritation (Lisfranc joint) as often as I do with some caged UB pairs in the image below.

The only discomfort I do have is in the heel collar seam as most have experienced. However a taller ankle sock seems to alleviate that problem.
Funny how Im the opposite wearing my whites...  I wore mine the whole day yesterday and I did get the irritation on the bridge same as my caged but didnt get the heel collar one and I was wearing a low no show socks... 

There should be a rule against posting pics of gradients only in side view.  The new olives look OK from the side, but looking down at them on feet will be a heavy dose of pen!s shaped knit.  #teamnogradient
They do look good from the side. So good they might be my first gradient but then I see the top of the toe box and makes me want to pass. I wish I could find the 1.0 but i don't even know if they were even made in a 11.5 U.S.

Funny how Im the opposite wearing my whites...  I wore mine the whole day yesterday and I did get the irritation on the bridge same as my caged but didnt get the heel collar one and I was wearing a low no show socks... 
Interesting. Well every foot is different.

I don't tie either shoe and I have insoles on both and both are the same size.

I'm thinking if you have a high arch, that joint is going to get irritated since both silhouettes have a snug sock upper.

I think the uncaged fits me slightly better because the sock upper has more give than the caged UB.

Both are still supreme in my book though. These are just the only criticism I can give them in regards to comfort.

Interesting. Well every foot is different.

I don't tie either shoe and I have insoles on both and both are the same size.

I'm thinking if you have a high arch, that joint is going to get irritated since both silhouettes have a snug sock upper.

I think the uncaged fits me slightly better because the sock upper has more give than the caged UB.

Both are still supreme in my book though. These are just the only criticism I can give them in regards to comfort.
Yeah, definitely supreme...  I do tie my shoes but is very loose as if its not tied.  I did wear my uncaged with insoles tho so I will try it without and see how that feels.  I know you hate the feeling without insoles lol

Yeah, definitely supreme...  I do tie my shoes but is very loose as if its not tied.  I did wear my uncaged with insoles tho so I will try it without and see how that feels.  I know you hate the feeling without insoles lol
Yea I wear thin sock so i can feel those waffles inside the shoe. Doesn't feel quite as please vs. insoles in

Back
Top Bottom