ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nerd.gif
 size 9
Get them from Ice...Fire or ? Now that you have them in hand, what're your thoughts? Look great to me btw, congrats!

Last edited:

Yea the blue doesn't look to bad but the clear/white looks flimsy 
where do you see blue? I see a black pair.

anyways, I am enjoying the hate on the 2017 model. Let's keep the hate as strong as 2016 gradients, so I can pick up 2017's easier 
laugh.gif

Man that cut definitely looks different around the ankle

Clear looks off to me but probably won't be a deal breaker

Last edited:

Get them from Ice...Fire or ? Now that you have them in hand, what're your thoughts? Look great to me btw, congrats!
- Cage looks really good in person, hard to capture on a poopy camera phone :frown: Its not thin or flimsy.

- Knit is really nice, its a more textured that the OG and 2.0.  The toe box is more low profile across the top. A little more stretchy than the other knits, almost similar to PK on NMDs.

- Due to textured knit, the color can change a fair amount in different light. Really nice effect IMO.

- Knit is really nice, its a more textured that the OG and 2.0.  The toe box is more low profile across the top. A little more stretchy than the other knits, almost similar to PK on NMDs.

- Due to textured knit, the color can change a fair amount in different light. Really nice effect IMO.
Where did you get them from? Can we see a closer pic of the boost? Just curious

Back
Top Bottom