ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adidas will be printing money with limited OG knit retro releases.  
Retro after one year?
laugh.gif

Even calling it 'OG' knit is a bit of a stretch but that has become the majority term for them.

But if Adidas does decide to OG knit restock or come out with a new pair OG knit CW, those things are gonna fly. Some folks in here are ready with their wallets out for an OG knit to drop.

Hopefully resellers are still recovering from their FSR uncaged and MC purchases. Oh and any NMD lol

I for one am certainly down with the 2017s. Depending on which ones actually release, I've got my eye on ~4 different CWs. Sure is making it easier to hold off on buying some of these uncaged or gradients (though I don't hate the gradients that much)

Related question: when we see a model in an upcoming releases booklet like I posted a couple days back, that means those CWs are more or less guaranteed, right?

retro is classified as anything coming back out after it is no longer in production and since og knit arent even being produced anymore. the retro term would be right

Last edited:

Retro after one year?
laugh.gif

Even calling it 'OG' knit is a bit of a stretch but that has become the majority term for them.

But if Adidas does decide to OG knit restock or come out with a new pair OG knit CW, those things are gonna fly. Some folks in here are ready with their wallets out for an OG knit to drop.

Hopefully resellers are still recovering from their FSR uncaged and MC purchases. Oh and any NMD lol
I never said today.  But Adidas is well known for releasing and rereleasing past models, and they are surely aware of the thirst for the OG knit and how much hype it would bring.  Even a year or two from now a limited release of OGs or 3Ms would be a gigantic saltfest.

retro is classified as anything coming back out after it is no longer in production and since og knit arent even being produced anymore. the retro term would be right
I bet you are the folk that hashtag #TBT for something that occured last Thursday.
roll.gif

I never said today.  But Adidas is well known for releasing and rereleasing past models, and they are surely aware of the thirst for the OG knit and how much hype it would bring.  Even a year or two from now a limited release of OGs or 3Ms would be a gigantic saltfest.
3Ms were speculated to restock in May but I guess that got cancelled for all the uncaged and gradient orders. We never know though. We all thought creams were long gone then randomly they get tweeted out. Even in combination with the Navy OG knit. That was super left field.

Pretty smart of Adidas tho to work that random drop strategy and have folks stay woke and speculate. Pretty sure most of the thread didn't get much sleep on June 30th.

I don't see how translucent = cheap to so many of you. Kinda cracks me up actually.
Opinion time!

I think it just looks like the Nike Presto lace loops, which IMO is a "cheaper" shoe (USD 120 akin to mesh NMDs). I think the same thing about the Sock Dart (USD130) strap. 

At USD 180-200, UBs should have premium materials, not jelly. More leather, more metal, more primeknit. Or, bump up the LTD price with better materials, and create a lower priced "entry level" UB at 150/160 with "cheaper looking" materials. They both have their place. 

Here's my take:

OG knit pattern is still my favorite. It's part of the look that got me into UB's in the first place.

2016 gradients are cheeks mostly.

2017 knit from what I see so far, I do like. Not sure about the translucent stripes, think I prefer solid. Better than all the gradient BS this year though.

Regarding the term OG...

Well, Adidas hasn't come up with a name for the original knit pattern, it's natural that we stick with what we know.... OG:Original.

Regarding the term OG...

Well, Adidas hasn't come up with a name for the original knit pattern, it's natural that we stick with what we know.... OG:Original.
OG actually means 'Original Gangster.'

u an idiot. did ur 2015 corolla come back out in 2017? 

i dunno if u learned this in gradeschool but sometimes a word can have multiple definitions
Not my 2015 model. Just like your premise because the OG knit didn't come back. Smart guy.

I'm sure your/you're and weather/whether mean the same to you.

don't worry bud, school is almost back in session.

Oh yeah in regards to shoes "Original Gangster". "Here's my original gangster Nike Cortez's."

Shoes:OG:Original.

But ok you win.

And there's jpac and his argument for the day...  
laugh.gif
No argument. The dude's logic doesn't make sense and I am trying to explain to him but he decides to elaborate more on it.

Back
Top Bottom