ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There were people who thought that OG on their shoebox meant "Original Gangster"? That was actually an argument?

Last edited:

BUT what if I bought a pair off RevUp and WinnSports and one of the shoes on both pairs only has 3 nips? 
devil.gif
You make an elaborate and unnecessary Google Doc, post it, then stubbornly argue with everyone that the Winnsports pair is a fake... Or at least that's what someone else did.

Does anyone know where i can purchase original gangster knit 1.0 core black online? I have seen online on ebay from someone named winnsports. Not sure if legit or not. Pls respond

You make an elaborate and unnecessary Google Doc, post it, then stubbornly argue with everyone that the Winnsports pair is a fake... Or at least that's what someone else did.
laugh.gif
 Thats a great idea. idk why I never thought of that! Im on it. 

Adidas will be printing money with limited OG knit retro releases.  

Retro after one year?
laugh.gif

Even calling it 'OG' knit is a bit of a stretch but that has become the majority term for them.

But if Adidas does decide to OG knit restock or come out with a new pair OG knit CW, those things are gonna fly. Some folks in here are ready with their wallets out for an OG knit to drop.

Hopefully resellers are still recovering from their FSR uncaged and MC purchases. Oh and any NMD lol

It's too weird in here for me today.

In other (shocking) news: MY PREORDER FOR MC'S FROM RRS JUST SHIPPED 
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif

Only way those 2017s are legit is if adidas started using a new mold for the boost units.

Sample or not, they always use the same boost for UBs so regardless of what stage they are in the production, the boost wouldn't be any different than retail pairs.

Unless, that is, they are using slightly new boost units for the soles of 2017 UBs. We won't really know for sure until the retail pairs actually start showing up.

Only way those 2017s are legit is if adidas started using a new mold for the boost units.

Sample or not, they always use the same boost for UBs so regardless of what stage they are in the production, the boost wouldn't be any different than retail pairs.

Unless, that is, they are using slightly new boost units for the soles of 2017 UBs. We won't really know for sure until the retail pairs actually start showing up.

Correct me if Im wrong but I thought awhile back we discussed the fact some smaller sizes had 3 nips and bigger had 4? Could be wrong tho

Last edited:
Correct me if Im wrong but I thought awhile back we discussed the fact some smaller sizes had 3 nips and bigger had 4? Could be wrong tho
I remember that being theorized but I don't remember ever seeing proof of that. It's possible, but also wouldn't make that much sense, since the boost unit is always going to be the same thickness. The number of nips would only logically change if the sole were thinner.

I see what you're saying. Im usually really sceptical too, but IMO the actual construction of the boost looks quite good besides the nips. The pellets are random and they even show the little holes that are normal after pressing the pellets together. (the same holes one poster thought were because of his washing machine method).

I dont really see the 3 dots as a problem, because I've had a size 10 shoe from Adidas only come with 3 nips before.

The only real problem I see is that the columns are not straight. And there's even a possibility that that could be due to camera angles or even light refraction due to different contours in the midsole. 

I cant for sure say they are either fake or real though. I guess we will never know till homie tells us his source haha

Olives are S80637 @meo280  
The Olives above S80637 look to be 2017 knit with a gum outsole. Looks a bit different to the green/olives that have popped up all over the internet this week which are gradients with a black outsole. 

Would it be a good guess that we are getting two green/olive releases? The 2017 knits in March 2017 and the gradients that we've seen this week possibly earlier? 

I like the gradients I've seen this week, but man same color 2017 knits with a gum outsole. Wow. 

I cant for sure say they are either fake or real though. I guess we will never know till homie tells us his source haha
So with this logic, are Tank's Triple blacks fake? I don't recall citing a source, just knowing that he paid a grip to get em.

(Perfect time to flex those Triple Blacks to prove authenticity)

I dont really see the 3 dots as a problem, because I've had a size 10 shoe from Adidas only come with 3 nips before.

The only real problem I see is that the columns are not straight. And there's even a possibility that that could be due to camera angles or even light refraction due to different contours in the midsole. 

Rep factories have started producing fake boost in a very similar manner to the real thing, with individual pellets pressed together, so the imperfections are normal w/ fakes now.

Can you post pictures of the size 10 UBs you got from adidas with only 3 nips? I'm talking strictly UBs and not NMDs or other boost shoes.

We've seen fakes w/ boost that looks exactly like those, ALSO, this area of the boost should not have such straight lines that form a perfect cross like that

So with this logic, are Tank's Triple blacks fake? I don't recall citing a source, just knowing that he paid a grip to get em.

GOAT

And regardless of source there is zero question in my mind regarding legitimacy.

Lee PMd me his source, whether or not he wants to share it publicly is his own biz. But I'm obviously not convinced haha.

Last edited:

The Olives above S80637 look to be 2017 knit with a gum outsole. Looks a bit different to the green/olives that have popped up all over the internet this week which are gradients with a black outsole. 

Would it be a good guess that we are getting two green/olive releases? The 2017 knits in March 2017 and the gradients that we've seen this week possibly earlier? 

I like the gradients I've seen this week, but man same color 2017 knits with a gum outsole. Wow. 
I know it's an early rendition pic, but I don't see gum outsole on any pairs in that pic. Just 1 with a beige color sole. Gum soles is something different

GOAT

And regardless of source there is zero question in my mind regarding legitimacy.

Lee PMd me his source, whether or not he wants to share it publicly is his own biz. But I'm obviously not convinced haha.
Kinda glad he didn't post where he got them from. That's liaison plug inbox flooding to the max.

either way, seems like it was an honest intention to provide thread with content and put his feedback on em. Don't think he was asking for a LC.

I personally dont really care for sources and I personally dont care for whether or not ppls kicks are real or fake either. Im not the type to really even care to ask. I was just saying, he asked for a source and we (general thread population) may never know.

Rep factories have started producing fake boost in a very similar manner to the real thing, with individual pellets pressed together, so the imperfections are normal w/ fakes now.

Can you post pictures of the size 10 UBs you got from adidas with only 3 nips? I'm talking strictly UBs and not NMDs or other boost shoes.

We've seen fakes w/ boost that looks exactly like those, ALSO, this area of the boost should not have such straight lines that form a perfect cross like that

Size 9 checking in. My white 1.0s from Adidas have 3 nubs on the heels. Only using these as my example because I'm wearing them right now :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom