ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Floodarea thinks hes part of an elite group of UB posters
roll.gif

"We never heard of you"....I actually posted a few months on this thread before he even signed up
roll.gif

Now he's deep throating the OP like hes part of some gang of Original Gangsters
roll.gif

Last edited:
So this is what happens to this thread when there's relatively nothing releasing this week? Lol, straight comedy!

Last edited:
 Shape of the collar was a little off due to how they were packed.  These are development samples so no pre-production tags or box label.
Either they've changed the boost production or those have the incorrect number of nips in each column. There should be 4 nips in each column, this pic shows 3...

I also notice the columns are slightly diagonal and some of the shapes of the pellets look a little too uniform.

I'll ask again, where did you get these from?

Last edited:

Floodarea thinks hes part of an elite group of UB posters
roll.gif

"We never heard of you"....I actually posted a few months on this thread before he even signed up
roll.gif

Now he's deep throating the OP like hes part of some gang of Original Gangsters
roll.gif

At least I'm over here contributing. Whatchu doing in the thread besides complaining and picking fights? 
laugh.gif

At least I'm over here contributing. Whatchu doing in the thread besides complaining and picking fights? 
laugh.gif
The hell? You started quoting me!  Who the hell are you again?

Picking what fight, your boy steady argues with posters on this thread Ive sen it time and again... I had no beef... Dude started arguing with me over BS.

Your making it seem like I just came in to rile **** up. I logged on today with the best of intentions and have helped (and gotten help) on this thread in the past. Stop sucking his **** and you might see clearer.

Last edited:
This is usually the part where I say "guys, come on, chill on the internet fighting"

Then I remember this is the internet 

it must be hard for you to connect the dots. how doesnt it make sense. i said technically retro would be the correct term because if adidas brought the og knit back out after its been out of production for a long time it is considered a retro. you brought in some unrelated bullshet like car years which is completely different discussion as they have years attached to them and look pretty much the same for a model in a 5 year span

you suckin him hard. just cuz he a thread starter doesnt make him an automatic winner in all the foolish things he says

Oh that's why no one can win an argument against a TS? Poor reason.

What points did I make? I made ONE point: OG can mean Original when it comes to shoes... In that context it doesnt make sense for it to be Original Gangster... I didnt push the issue, your boyfriend called me out talking bout "well actually its Orginal Gangster".

It's a big world sorry to tell you, you can have a thousand posts on this thread... A for effort but you're still a nobody.
The issue is everyone comes back with feels like their crush just dissed them or something.  Its called sharing opinions and open dialogue.  No reason to take it so seriously bruhs, you don't see me flaming everyone who does not like the 2017 cage/knit/color.

Can't believe we're still talking about OG anyways, Otis Green was established like 2 pages back.

Back
Top Bottom