ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL, calling people out now. 
roll.gif

whoever is running oneness's twitter account is very professional

s/

Last edited:
The frenzy state of the sneaker game gives the boutiques/stores all of the power to take advantage of their customers by overcharging, not accepting returns and not allowing for cancellations... At the end of the day they are the middlemen and most are just selling sneakers/clothes that someone else creates and making a margin on it... They are nothing more than a commodity and should be looking to differentiate themselves through things they can control like customer service... Some shops get it... Others like Oneness never will...

Last edited:

No doubt, I'm just saying people that are ordering off the restocks app without thinking (and then ordering from another site 5 minutes later or realizing they can't resell the shoes) is unfair to the store
Yeah, no doubt, but that's what the market is now, with so many bots.

If bots can't flourish, resale market will suffer, and resale would not be as insane anyway.

But most stores don't really care about bots.

For these boutiques to compete with big box stores they should offer perks/prices that are competitive and not over retail.

They have uncaged selling for $150 so I see no point for them charging over retail initially then when they cant move the product, heavily discount it.

Some shoe boutiques are just as sheisty as folks who buy FSR and resell them out the store.

How can you support a small/local business if they tryna come up and not care about their community?

whoever is running oneness's twitter account is very professional

s/
My buddy lives in Lexington and he's told me that the owner of Oneness is a crazy SOB.  Wouldn't be surprised if he's running it himself.

My buddy lives in Lexington and he's told me that the owner of Oneness is a crazy SOB.  Wouldn't be surprised if he's running it himself.
sounds like someone i can get along with 
roll.gif

in all seriousness though, i've only heard bad stories of that store: terrible customer service, no responses to email inquiries after 4+ days, request for cancellations ignored, shoes never sent but charged, and the list goes on.

SS order went through and shipped. Should get them in Monday. Thanks for the Nter to the link on the 2.0 royal navys.

I am trying to decide whether I am going after the Gold or the Silver initially.  I am not buying both unless I can one of them later on down the line for retail or less.

My latest pickup....3Ms 
smokin.gif
 Here is my Hitlist. It all started with the burgundy's back in january before the hype on ultraboost really started. Only pair missing are the triple blacks.

My latest pickup....3Ms 
smokin.gif
 Here is my Hitlist. It all started with the burgundy's back in january before the hype on ultraboost really started. Only pair missing are the triple blacks.
Damn nice!!  

I'm sure this question gets asked regularly, but I've scanned the thread and it's hard to keep up.

Anywhere online to get the triple whites without paying resell? Looking for a 10 or 10.5 - checked a lot of places locally with no luck.

I'm sure this question gets asked regularly, but I've scanned the thread and it's hard to keep up.

Anywhere online to get the triple whites without paying resell? Looking for a 10 or 10.5 - checked a lot of places locally with no luck.
theres a few variations of triple whites, you gotta let us know which one you're talking about.

My latest pickup....3Ms 
smokin.gif
Hype started waaaaay before January but good that you got some heavy hitters. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom