ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My latest pickup....3Ms 
smokin.gif
 Here is my Hitlist. It all started with the burgundy's back in january before the hype on ultraboost really started. Only pair missing are the triple blacks.
I'm so salty you have burgs and probably got them for a great price comparatively. Congrats, all 4 are sick

Last edited:
 Yeah, but I'm hopefully these are real and they release. I haven't purchased any UBs in a while. 2.0, fail, and the uncaged, I had every intention of buying 2 pairs on RD, but walked out empty handed. Just weren't for me. Honestly, it felt good to walk out and save some  money.
I'm in the bucket where I am down with certain 2.0 knits and uncaged so money here not saved haha.

These triple whites are really nice. Diggin' the 2017 knit. Just curious to see the translucent cage in person. Only thing that is turning me off on those. Either way, the 2017 looks like it will be just fine if you were to uncage them.

Uggggghhhh international shipping costs as much as the sneakers I want to return so i guess I gotta work to resell some ugly *** EQT 93 triple whites

Damn $25 a piece?!  Geez!  I thought these were expensive at $10 
laugh.gif

Amazon product ASIN B00CP52TEI
You know, I thought the same thing at first.  But then I figured if you spent several hundred dollars on something else like sports memorabilia, dropping another $25 to keep it safe wouldn't take a second thought.  Then again these are shoes that walk around touching the ground... 
roll.gif

Full disclosure: I keep my shoes in the original boxes or on a shelf, so what do I know??

You know, I thought the same thing at first.  But then I figured if you spent several hundred dollars on something else like sports memorabilia, dropping another $25 to keep it safe wouldn't take a second thought.  Then again these are shoes that walk around touching the ground... 
roll.gif

Full disclosure: I keep my shoes in the original boxes or on a shelf, so what do I know??
laugh.gif
 I dont even put most of my shoes back in the box or clear container.

Crappy pic but this is how I have my UBs 
laugh.gif
  Only thing inside the containers are creams, whites and cny.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 I dont even put most of my shoes back in the box or clear container.

Crappy pic but this is how I have my UBs 
laugh.gif
  Only thing inside the containers are creams, whites and cny.
You don't worry about Pokemon droppings?

View media item 2124113

Hey guys here's another in store coupon for y'all to use that starts today. It's only good at outlets but it's good for $20 off $100 or more. I figure you should be able to find some pure boost or maybe even some UBs at all outlets if it's worth it check out. Just give them this code or show them the picture and you should be straight

I wouldn't let that dog be in the same room as all those boost gems. Have you seen the chewed up boost by Tank's dog?

Anyone heard word from Fleet Feet Chicago regarding the MC UBs? I tweeted at them and they said they shipped yesterday and we should be receiving emails, but I havent received anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom