ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lately I cant f with noticeably used kicks. In the past I saw them as deals but now I'm super hesitant.  I'll pay a more for BNIB

6 UB, 12 Boosts total here:

White J&D

White 1.0

Wood Wood M

SNS

Cream

MC 2.0 (soon...)

Y-3 ZG Knit

350 PB

350 OT

2x 750 TB

White NMD OG

Last edited:

6 UB, 11 Boosts total here:

White J&D

White 1.0

Wood Wood M

SNS

Cream

MC 2.0 (soon...)

Y-3 ZG Knit

350 PB

350 OT

2x 750 TB

White NMD OG
Forgot about the non UB boost. 
laugh.gif
  I guess that puts me up to 11. lol

I'm more shocked there are more people with 1 pair vs. 25+ pairs.

I dont know how you contain yourself from buying more after that first pair.

Yeah, I'm keeping maybe 3-4 pairs of Jay's and getting rid of the rest. It really is a comfort issue with me now. I'm forcing myself to wear Jordans because i dont want them to just sit around, but then i hate myself for wearing them and having my feet hurt after about 5 hours.
exact boat ive been in this year

nike's generous return policy has been great though...sent back approx. 10-15 pairs of DS nikes/jordans purchased from NDC as far back as 2 years ago this year alone 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

ive pretty much sworn off nike completely 

Last edited:
Man ash purples are that sought after? Bought my mom a pair on discount for $100 a few months back

Surprised at the vote results too. I thought i was at 15 but then i forgot about my NMDs. 
laugh.gif

I'm at 22. I was shocked at the count at first but forgot i got rid of all my nikes/jordans to get most of the pairs. 

Last edited:
Currently have 14 Boost shoes but that number grows weekly ever since I joined this thread. And at my wallets expense 
mean.gif

Last edited:
What is the going rate on a pair of creams sz 13, looking for a pair but not willing to spend an arm an leg for them.

For the amount of UBs/NMDs selling out, I would think the 25+ row to be a lot more.

I guess a lot of resellers / returns / closet boostaholics.

Anyone ever thought to black out the primeknit on the uncaged ultra boosts? Been kicking around the idea, but a little hesitant to do it

Back
Top Bottom