ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was some lent on them but not too bad, no dirty or anything.  It looks like someone tried them on also they sent me the WRONG size

Last edited:
My Sweatshop pair came in and I am beyond pissed!  I am a box guy meaning I like my shoe boxes so them shipping a pair shoes INTERNATIONALLY in a bag is bullcra.  My box got here beat to ***t and thats one thing but when I open the box the shoes are all over the place.  

Then on closer inspection it looks like they sent me used shoes, there was no Continental tag on the right shoe and no inserts.  I am beyond pissed I know I got a "deal" but I ain't keeping these I work to hard for my money to deal with crap like this. 

View media item 2126627

View media item 2126628

View media item 2126629

View media item 2126630

View media item 2126631

FUUUUUU** now I'm worried about my order. What is with these companies? You sell expensive shoes and can't even spend $1 for a box to ship them in?

Sorry man

Last edited:

It was some lent on them but not too bad, no dirty or anything.  It looks like someone tried them on also they sent me the WRONG size
for $110 shipped I'd still be ok with it. But its annoying for sure. I ordered 3 pairs so mine should come in a box.

for $110 shipped I'd still be ok with it. But its annoying for sure. I ordered 3 pairs so mine should come in a box.
Well I paid 131 not a ton but its the principle plus its the wrong size.  I am done with them

wait they sent you the wrong size?

Mine arrive today too...i don't care about boxes if its busted i have extras...if the shoes are tried on...i can live with that since i got them at a discount...but the wrongs size that will be too much (obviously)

Last edited:
I got the coupon to work. My orders were all getting cancelled until I went thru a verification with them.

pimp.gif

Been hunting size 11 for the longest time.

Now accepting any kind leads on a pair
laugh.gif
Size 11 on GOAT not cheap though

And I don't want to ship them back because its international but I just can't keep em.  Not when I can get UB's here for 144 that come with everything they are supposed too.  I am going back to my local FTL to pick up those triple whites under retail.  SS is dead to me

I guess its the luck of the draw, I have been really luckily to get clean pairs from a variety of different spots.  Looks like my luck ran out. 

And I don't want to ship them back because its international but I just can't keep em.  Not when I can get UB's here for 144 that come with everything they are supposed too.  I am going back to my local FTL to pick up those triple whites under retail.  SS is dead to me
FTL is honoring 20% off on the triple whites in store? Which coupon are you giving them?

from someone who has placed around 10 orders through Sweatshop, I have never had one issue with them. My experience with them has been better than any experience i've had through Adidas or Nike. Box has always been fine.

Thats unfortunate.

if they gave you the wrong size, they will pay for shipping.

Trust me, don't let this one bad experiencing ruin it for you with SS.

Back
Top Bottom