ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it just me but I like the grey with hints of olives.
For some reason, I'm not feeling the transparent cages. Really hoping not all the 2017 have them. Especially not the Olives and Burgundys. They are all-right but prefer the OG Cage look. 

Last edited:
How is sns packaging like? Is there alot of room space between courier packaging and shoebox?

For some reason, I'm not feeling the transparent cages. Really hoping not all the 2017 have them. Especially not the Olives and Burgundys. They are all-right but prefer the OG Cage look. 
Most pics that surfaced for 2017 have translucent cage. Havent seen one without it.

Most pics that surfaced for 2017 have translucent cage. Havent seen one without it.
The blues don't have a translucent cage from the pics I've seen, and there's 2 with a 3m look that seem to have a translucent base (the stripes are painted I guess). Is this correct from what you guys know?

The blues don't have a translucent cage from the pics I've seen, and there's 2 with a 3m look that seem to have a translucent base (the stripes are painted I guess). Is this correct from what you guys know?
I wouldn't really trust any of the samples we've seen because they so often play around with the hardware (heel cup, cage, outsole etc.). There are pics of the royal blues (I'm guessing those are the ones you mean?) both with and without the translucent cage but they appear to have it on the product sheet, as do all of the cws. Obviously won't know for sure until we're closer to release though. 

theres a few 2017 knits that don't have translucent cage. For example, the blue with the dust gold heel cup, and the red with the deeper red heel cup, and the black pair appears to have regular solid plastic cage

Is it just me but I like the grey with hints of olives.
eyes.gif
 I was pretty hyped for the 2017 knit, but this view makes them look kinda underwhelming 
eyes.gif

Has anyone done a photoshop of any gradients without the gradient stripes? I imagine they would be selling at OG Knit levels if they were like that. Really curious to see one of the Olympic Silvers.

Last edited:
Wish they kept the old pattern the 2.0 pattern is trash 3.0 pattern looks aight tho

I wouldn't really trust any of the samples we've seen because they so often play around with the hardware (heel cup, cage, outsole etc.). There are pics of the royal blues (I'm guessing those are the ones you mean?) both with and without the translucent cage but they appear to have it on the product sheet, as do all of the cws. Obviously won't know for sure until we're closer to release though. 
Agree.

theres a few 2017 knits that don't have translucent cage. For example, the blue with the dust gold heel cup, and the red with the deeper red heel cup, and the black pair appears to have regular solid plastic cage

Havent seen the blue with dust gold heel cup? Can you provide a pic? I usually see samples from ice ff. TB and the Royals dont have translucent cage. Havent seen any other photos.

:rolleyes  I was pretty hyped for the 2017 knit, but this view makes them look kinda underwhelming :rolleyes

Well still way better than gradient pattern.

Og knit>>2017 Knit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gradient.

Last edited:
View media item 2128311

Adidas is really figuring it out and people are recognizing. 

nike had no vision w/ kanye and "stephon" curry. they didn't even need to break the bank for curry. he is the pied piper of sneakers for the kids these days. yeezy, i can understand why they didn't wanna get into bed with him. he wanted full creative control and his own line and nike wasn't willing to do that. but it was still a big hit in letting him walk.

he deserves a lot of credit for why the ultra boost is successful whether folks admit it or not. and i am one of the ones that hates to admit it.

the ultra boost itself is a great looking shoe, kanye west wearing them, gave it the push and publicity it needed to move fwd.

nike lost the streets, when you lose the streets, you're done.

nike's flat out refusal to make signature shoes that functioned well on court and had great casual appeal is mostly to blame.

before some NTer gets a major arguing wedgie for my post, let me state that the past statements are only IMHO.

Last edited:
nike had no vision w/ kanye and "stephon" curry. they didn't even need to break the bank for curry. he is the pied piper of sneakers for the kids these days. yeezy, i can understand why they didn't wanna get into bed with him. he wanted full creative control and his own line and nike wasn't willing to do that. but it was still a big hit in letting him walk.

he deserves a lot of credit for why the ultra boost is successful whether folks admit it or not. and i am one of the ones that hates to admit it.

the ultra boost itself is a great looking shoe, kanye west wearing them, gave it the push and publicity it needed to move fwd.

nike lost the streets, when you lose the streets, you're done.

nike's flat out refusal to make signature shoes that functioned well on court and had great casual appeal is mostly to blame.

before some NTer gets a major arguing wedgie for my post, let me state that the past statements are only IMHO.
Agree with your statement. Nike havent released anything new that you could wear casually. Last shoe they released I liked was FKR. Imo they had the mentality of "why fix something that isnt broken" and got complacent. I know they are still dominating the market but adidas is giving them a run for their money.

Last edited:

Looks like Adidas.uk is getting a Triple White Uncaged restock on the 15th. Don't know if that means anything to ADC in the US but it's something to monitor for people that missed out. FTL also is restocking the Olive Uncaged on the 12th
Does anyone have any more info on a Triple White Uncaged restock for ADC in the US? That would make my week if they restocked here.

Back
Top Bottom