ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picked up cream laces and extra black flats and rounds from RLS

Thanks for the heads up
i don't even own Cream Boosts and i picked up a pair of the flat cream ropes just in case i ever do... haha

i spent like 50 bucks on laces smh
roll.gif

Nope. With the fabric marker technique, the boost are 'stained' more than painted. 

I was worried the dye that didn't stick to the boost would leak and stain the PK but it just washed away. 

Since I didn't prep the boost when I initially painted with fabric marker, a layer of black washed away but all good. I was more concerned about the PK.

Maybe will throw my Volt beaters in the wash to  see how the white boost holds up. I'm thinking of maybe buying a matte clear protector first to protect the boost.

I have a feeling the factory protective layer on the boost will be compromised by washing them in the washer.
Thanks for the info man!

http://www.**************.com/product/cream-ultra-boost-laces-42
ahh I see. At first when you said flat cream ropes, I didn't know what you meant. So i went back looking for flat cream laces and didn't see any because thats the one I want. The link you provided wasn't the flat creams I was looking for. I was looking for a solid flat cream. 

ahh I see. At first when you said flat cream ropes, I didn't know what you meant. So i went back looking for flat cream laces and didn't see any because thats the one I want. The link you provided wasn't the flat creams I was looking for. I was looking for a solid flat cream. 

Oh my bad, yea they only have the pattern not solid cream.

I know there's an AlphaBounce thread already but any UB enthusiasts grab a pair yet? Wondering if I should pull the trigger? Feelin the OG pattern. 
I bought the Core Blacks and I really like them. I actually like them more than the Black mesh NMDs I had so I sold them(PK or no go for those IMO). They're a lot more durable but don't expect them to be as comfy as UBs. I wouldn't pay more than retail for any colorway.

guys, did anyone ever see US12 ultra boost that under retail price? haha
i like to make some customized project, so i think discounted one will worth it

Back
Top Bottom