ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My girl and me wearing UB Multicolor
pimp.gif
 They are REAL NICE in person. Way way more than in photo. Guaranteed!  
How was the fitting ? 

People are gravitating towards other first knit CWs probably because they are tired of the 500+ pics of creams/3Ms. But people got wrapped up in the cream/3M hype they didn't appreciate the other CWs

This is the same situation when the Navys came out with the creams, two times.

When Navys first came out, those sat alongside Volts. Then when they restocked you had folks saying they were the GOATs. Then they sat a long time after the cream hype and now folks wishing they got them a pair of Navys.

I've done short dirt trails in my UB's. My MG's were my runners for many miles too. They are holding up great. 
Most of my trail runs average 3-4 miles, nothing crazy. I'll probably find the cheapest boost on sale and try them out.

I stopped trying to figure that out along time ago. I was just commenting on how people all of a sudden were getting tossed into the hypebeast category simply for saying they regretted passing (on whatever sleeper color). As if anyone really knows the reason why someone passed.

The second part was just me being amused by people that get so abrasive and worked up over a colorway but then end up flipping the script later on. (I have no idea who's guilty of that here, nor am I an NT detective, but I've seen it IRL) I lose zero sleep over any of this.

we are def on the same side of the fence as it relates to the topic

I've done short dirt trails in my UB's. My MG's were my runners for many miles too. They are holding up great. 
That's great and hope they continue to hold up for you. $180 for me isn't a great investment to do trail running. But that also depends on how rough the trail is. If it's a dirt track trail with even terrain, it should last as long as it would on the road.

Most of my trail runs average 3-4 miles, nothing crazy. I'll probably find the cheapest boost on sale and try them out.
That would probably be the safest bet. Running in UBs do feel awesome. Almost feels like you are running on a track.

It could be that all these gradient releases got people thinking other CWs are dope when they first didn't think they were.

It's like seeing a whole bunch of Ugly girls at the club waiting for a bad one to arrive. When that doesn't happen, after a while the aight ones start looking like Supermodels.

that reverse psychology.

WOuld make sense because alot of these gradients were just atrocious and how they made it to production will always baffle me. But they sold, so i know nothing.

that reverse psychology.

WOuld make sense because alot of these gradients were just atrocious and how they made it to production will always baffle me. But they sold, so i know nothing.
Regardless, I am glad folks slept on a few CWs first tryna cop the white 1.0s, then folks slept even more tryna cop the creams/3Ms.

I recall the times Gray wools could be had for retail or below. Then when people got their Ls they started attack those.

Regardless, I am glad folks slept on a few CWs first tryna cop the white 1.0s, then folks slept even more tryna cop the creams/3Ms.

I recall the times Gray wools could be had for retail or below. Then when people got their Ls they started attack those.

there was a lot of sleeping going on. Plenty of opportunities. Grabbing OG Purps, Navy's, Core Black 1s at this time of sleepage. My only true huge ragret were the wool greys. I have the silvers, so i didn't find the need for them. And I thought silvers just looked better. But as each pic came with people wearing the wool greys, my opinion changed and I now prefer the grey wools over the silvers, even though i recopped the silvers.

Its why #BNTL motto is always used with anything i purchase now.

I've been doing a lot of trail running lately and my shoes finally gave out. In the market for a new pair of runners and am curious if anyone uses UB's for trail running? I use them for light runs around the track and they work great but I'm not sure if they are ideal for running trails with dirt,rocks, etc...
Look into the Raven Boost for a fairly lightweight trail runner, or the Terrex Boost for something more rugged.  The traction is awful with UBs so I wouldn't use them for that purpose on a regular basis.  Around here we have very rooty trails and when they are slightly wet you'd be looking at sprained ankles if not worse with the slick UB soles.

mutlicolors lookin better everytime i see them SMH
Were you able to cop a pair? I saw on Instagram somewhere that there were only only 400 pairs available on ADC, not sure if that's correct though. Others websites dropped them but they sold out within seconds.

Look into the Raven Boost for a fairly lightweight trail runner, or the Terrex Boost for something more rugged.  The traction is awful with UBs so I wouldn't use them for that purpose on a regular basis.  Around here we have very rooty trails and when they are slightly wet you'd be looking at sprained ankles if not worse with the slick UB soles.
Great recommendation. And it's almost 100+ cheaper and looks like it will last longer.

However LA terrain vs NC terrain...the trail he probably running is flatter than some paved roads they got down there lol.

Great recommendation. And it's almost 100+ cheaper and looks like it will last longer.

However LA terrain vs NC terrain...the trail he probably running is flatter than some paved roads they got down there lol.
Yeah SoCal will definitely be more dusty and loose than the forested trails we have around here.  UBs might handle those conditions slightly better, but still nowhere close to a dedicated trail shoe.  I have the Terrex myself and use them more as a hiking shoe, but in reviews trail runners rave about the Conti traction in the Raven/Terrex.

Yeah SoCal will definitely be more dusty and loose than the forested trails we have around here.  UBs might handle those conditions slightly better, but still nowhere close to a dedicated trail shoe.  I have the Terrex myself and use them more as a hiking shoe, but in reviews trail runners rave about the Conti traction in the Raven/Terrex.
I agree.

What a wonderful accident UBs became for Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom