ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to see more 2017s without the translucent cage.  I don't hate it, but I like variety.

I'll take every pair except the all white one. Navy pair would be a #BNTL since i already have the NAvy OG and barely wear them.

Not a fan of the recycled CWs. The women are getting the doper CWs. Next year might be an all women's pair UBs cops.

I need to see better more real world pics of those Core Blacks because as of now I don't like that cage. 

it's more translucent black than it is brown
Looks brownish to me
nerd.gif

Looks brownish to me
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm not here to give people eye exams. But it seems like a few people in here have trouble seeing certain colors. Like 1 member here said theres navy stripes on the Olive uncaged UB's. Another sees Navy when a photo of Core Blacks are shown. And now the translucent cage 

laugh.gif
 I'm not here to give people eye exams. But it seems like a few people in here have trouble seeing certain colors. Like 1 member here said theres navy stripes on the Olive uncaged UB's. Another sees Navy when a photo of Core Blacks are shown. And now the translucent cage 
I'm pretty sure that I was the one who said there was a navy stripe on the Olives
roll.gif

roll.gif
 lol I'm sorry that it had to be you. 

BUT I do see a hint of a brown shade in a certain lighting for that cage, but I'm sure it's just a translucent black cage. 

2017 knit looks good. Kinda glad they are repeating colors for us that passed on 1.0 and 2.0 and like the 3.0s. Hopefully that will make copping them easier since most people have the standard triple whites and core blacks in one variety or another

Back
Top Bottom