ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Make that trade. 3m is more wearable to me. For all the trouble I went to get creams (shout out to the god Tank!), I barely wear them
Creams the ultimate Dad. Just goes to show most people get into the hype and don't even bother to look at the style.

Probably the same people into hyped brands like what, Bape or whatever "exclusive" brands Kanye wears.

All this talk about the 3Ms..... I wore mine today. 
happy.gif

Trades like that make no sense to me. Just sell the Chalks & cop 3Ms, probly will have some dough left over.

to be honest, i think the price is pretty equal. I don't think one is worth more than $50 compared to the other. Anything below $50 difference is equal to me. Even $49.99

Even trade to me.

Creams aren't you bag? No big deal. I think maybe you're trying too hard to drive the perception that Creams are anything close to resembling a Nike Spiridon or Monarch though.

I double this statement completely! From pictures they really look primarily red and white so you can't get the true feel for how many colors there are actually in the weave. In person, they read way more multicolor than in photos and look ridiculously sick. BTW great on feet pics of these! I love the matching MC UBs you have going on with you and your girl. You two must have been stopped a lot by people asking where you two got your matching kicks
laugh.gif
Not to the point someone stop me, maybe soon though when I start wearing them more outside 
laugh.gif
 But surely I've caught a few eyes looking hehe! And yeah, confirm that the multicolor in real is much nicer than in photo!

How was the fitting ? 
 Same as other UB. The side are just a little tight due to the cage. Other than that, very comfortable. 

*I must go size 9 on UB. NMD mesh 8.5 and NMD PK 8. 

Just take a look at ebay and goat its pretty ridiculous at this point. They have spiked in a major way.
Looks like they range from $420-600 for sizes 8-13. Not sure if they are selling at those price points though. I think I'm okay with my L on these. I got all the 1.0's I wanted (Core Black, Triple White, Royal Blue, Navy, Solar Red, Mystery Grey, 3M and OG Purple). Got the Volts as gym shoes too. Doubled up on the 3M's and OG's and Triple up on the Core Blacks. OG Knit is still no. 1 imo over 2017 and obv the gradients. 

Last edited:
30?!?!? Thats even more shocking

You really are hung up on this Dad shoe thing. Its a little bizarre but I'm not going to pry into your personal life.

My spirit animal is Gina from Brooklyn 99
Either way man, you are entitled to an opinion but only .5% of the thread will agree with you with the remarks you claim

In that regard, it makes all your posts borderline annoying/troll-ish.

This 3M talk reminds me of the tear from my 3Ms ankle collar. Stupid of me not taking care one of my favorite

Oh OK, so did Adidas finally realize that the gradient knit was garbage? 
I wonder what the lead time on these products are. Aren't we essentially in the wake of the gradient wave, and adidas either listened to feedback midway, or always planned for it to be phased out?

I feel like people still complaining about gradients are beating a dead horse at this point, since we already know it's not carrying over to the next iteration. Right?

But then again, (judging by all the samples that float around) they scrap releases altogether at the 11th hour that don't make any sense either, so who knows what metrics they use.

Last edited:

I need to just trade my Creams for 3ms. It's the only cw I really desire, and the price of Creams right now is absurd.
If I could find that trade I'd do it in a heart beat. My Creams are nice but I initially bought them just because they were available. I just happened to check up on a FTL as they got their shipment in and I wasn't about to walk away from them. I almost never wear them. If I had 3Ms they'd def get some heavy wear 

I wonder what the lead time on these products are. Aren't we essentially in the wake of the gradient wave, and adidas either listened to feedback midway, or always planned for it to be phased out?

I feel like people still complaining about gradients are beating a dead horse at this point, since we already know it's not carrying over to the next iteration. Right?

But then again, (judging by all the samples that float around) they scrap releases altogether at the 11th hour that don't make any sense either, so who knows what metrics they use.
I'm sure they were always planning to change the knit no matter what and will most likely continue to do so each year

If I could find that trade I'd do it in a heart beat. My Creams are nice but I initially bought them just because they were available. I just happened to check up on a FTL as they got their shipment in and I wasn't about to walk away from them. I almost never wear them. If I had 3Ms they'd def get some heavy wear 
I really like my creams. It's been torture leaving them DS and not being able to rock.

Either way man, you are entitled to an opinion but only .5% of the thread will agree with you with the remarks you claim

In that regard, it makes all your posts borderline annoying/troll-ish.

I'm 28 and a dad AND I find the creams to be the nicest CW for the ultraboost. It's funny people don't usually refer to a colorway as 'dad' more so a silhouette if anything.

Back
Top Bottom