ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad I'm not the only one getting slightly annoyed by this Cream/Dad talk. As countless others have said, if it's not your bag that's fine, just chill out on pushing your minority opinion in everyones face.

On another note, got to see the Silver Olympics at FlightClub (think they were posted for ~275ish) and it's still a pass for me. Don't hate the gradient pattern too much, just don't love the flashiness of the heels. Again, like others have said, feels good saving some money while we wait for 2017s

I just sold my creams and OG Purps because I went TTS and they seemed tight after a couple hours of wear. I don't like hitting that plastic toe box part.

Does anyone have the Y-3 primeknit pure boost zg? What are your thoughts on them in terms of comfort (boost-wise, width and length wise, etc)?
Are they more comfortable than UB and 350s?

I don't know if it was you that said 'weather maps' a couple days ago, but I still think thats the best UB nickname I've ever heard. Will never look at those UBs or a weather map again without thinking of that

I think Weather Maps came from tankdayglo tankdayglo

Or did Tank come with the upside down Fox logo?

Nah I don't know who came up with weather maps but I def did Fox Racing x UB Collab haha

I was referring to the pair on Stockx and it was a joke.
Okay, I don't really use StockX so I wouldn't have known.
ohwell.gif

I think i seen a pic on here of someone wearing these? 
nerd.gif
Yeah, guy who runs the FB group. The normal retail pair though, not those. Prefer this pattern on the toe box. Think the black ones would have really benefitted from that treatment as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom