ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3M kinda day...aka Olympic Silver's Older Brother.
Damn, that 3M lace too? Might as well put 3M tape on the stripes 
nerd.gif

i cant believe people still missed out on creams lol...

those navy blue uncage look good in those pics... must resist

So aside from praying for Gold Medals to some how restock....everyone just waiting on the 3.0's? There a date for when they start rolling in?

i cant believe people still missed out on creams lol...

those navy blue uncage look good in those pics... must resist
were there really that many restocks? Only heard about the champs restock and any online restock are usually gone within 3 minutes

So aside from praying for Gold Medals to some how restock....everyone just waiting on the 3.0's? There a date for when they start rolling in?
Yeah we're all waiting. Can only go up from the gradients. looking to get some more neutral CWs. Maybe December or early '17.

Might sit out on the 3.0s until they start releasing new CWs or different colored boost/outsoles.

I got to say I think Adidas really missed a big opportunity with the Olympic pack. They should have all had leather accents, hands down. Plus fact that the silver over the gold was the only one to get a unique knit makes no sense to me. They should have all had something unique and not just reused the same CB gradient. The heel cups should have been colored plastic like the bronze and not painted because we all know how that goes. Also, it would have been dope for them to knit a gold/silver/bronze medallion on the tongue instead of the same generic Adidas logo like every other UB pair. Just seemed like a super lazy release..
I don't disagree but if they dropped another couple thousand they'd still all sell out.  From a selling shoes standpoint, these did just fine for Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom