ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

how hard is it for them to just bring back the 1.0 pattern!!
It's not hard at all but there's a good reason why they keep switching it up. Eventually everyone would get tired of 1.0 if they were just mass producing them up to this point. When the average consumer sees something new or "updated",  most of the time they're gonna want the "new" and as much hate as the gradients get they're still flying off the shelves. Same thing will happen with the 3.0. Just look at the decline in popularity of Retro Jordans. You can only produce the same shoe in the same colorway or even a different one so many times before people are feeling it as much and are on to something else

LIVESTOCK X ADIDAS CONSORTIUM PUREBOOST PK ZG

Dropping 8/27 on deadstock.ca and 9/3 worldwide

Retail $140

Always been a fan of the ZG Boost and these are looking like a cop for me

As I suspected, it looks like they're extending the consortium tour (can't wait to see the End NMD)

Not really feeling the red cage on the Livestock ZGs but am curious to see more pics. The overall shape seems good. Def looking more like the Y-3s than the regular ZG.

Those ZGs look nice. I won't have an opportunity to even try to cop when they first drop, though. I'll be at the Taj Mahal or on a plane.

I like it.

Edit: After seeing that a sibling model is being released as concurrently with the ZG, looks like this release is like the SNS and HS UB drops.

Last edited:
The-adidas-Ultra-Boost-Gets-a-New-Knit-Pattern-9.jpg

:wow:

This is fine by me

@Tank, Bad lieutenant posted a few more (stock photos) a bit earlier today as well. (Not sure if you saw those)

Loll I still don't see the male genitalia on that knit that folks are seeing. I guess they have other things on their mind than shoes.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 Nah, I was talking about the ballsack knit. Somebody mentioned that awhile ago and I completely forgot about it until you mentioned it again. 

I think these were when the penis head shape really took hold...

laugh.gif

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 Nah, I was talking about the ballsack knit. Somebody mentioned that awhile ago and I completely forgot about it until you mentioned it again. 
Damn, i thought I was original with that joke. nvm lol

The knit looks fine. I think it's just certain CWs that don't look good with that pattern.

I think these were when the penis head shape really took hold...

laugh.gif

This gradient is the worst outta all the knits. I don't get the dip in the big toe nor why the gradient has to 'peak' at the tip of the shoe. 

Even tho the 2.0 is very similar, they did a better job not color blocking and blending the gradient.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom