ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol I don't think they purposefully destroying the shoe, I actually think their design team really believes these modifications are awesome.

Probably why they sent out that survey about UBs last month.

The outer sole on the sock-lined ones looks interesting, like it might almost be a trail-ready version or something. Either way, not particularly feeling either of them. I can't get behind this sock-liner trend at all, and the laceless ones don't seem too attractive to me either. These are poor quality pics though and maybe the style will change as a release gets closer

@reigning, I'd appreciate it if you kept these off your IG for a bit. I haven't seen these pics yet and I might be a bit paranoid but I don't really wanna blow up my 'sources' spot 

The outer sole on the sock-lined ones looks interesting, like it might almost be a trail-ready version or something. Either way, not particularly feeling either of them. I can't get behind this sock-liner trend at all, and the laceless ones don't seem too attractive to me either. These are poor quality pics though and maybe the style will change as a release gets closer

@reigning, I'd appreciate it if you kept these off your IG for a bit. I haven't seen these pics yet and I might be a bit paranoid but I don't really wanna blow up my 'sources' spot 
No problem, phish 
smile.gif

Un-DS my royal 2.0 today, love them.
Slept on just like the Royal 1.0 was when they first dropped. Now they've been called "Unicorns" in this thread 
laugh.gif
 Glad you like 'em. Copped mine when they first dropped with no hesitation lol. This time next year if we get a Royal 3.0 people will be feenin' for those Shock Blues too

Has anyone bought UBs from Footsoldiers via ebay? I'm planning to buy Core Black 1.0s from him. He gave me a good deal (180 shipped). 

Heel tab and sock liner is killing it for me...  
I love the shoe, but I agree the tab and liner are a no go. I'm curious to know how difficult it would be to remove them. It'll be the new-age uncaging. "Ultra Boost Unlined"

I wanted Bronze as my consolation prize if I took an L on the Golds. But I got lucky and found a pair of Golds two days later. Was really going to get rid of the Bronze but these joints go hard man.  Ya really slept on the Bronze

I wanted Bronze as my consolation prize if I took an L on the Golds. But I got lucky and found a pair of Golds two days later. Was really going to get rid of the Bronze but these joints go hard man.  Ya really slept on the Bronze
I don't think people slept on the bronze as they are as much sold out as the golds.

New hype meter question added.
Bro how the **** are you gonna group Kolor and KVA together?! Kolors are on a whole nother level from the garbage KVAs.

Kolors would be my #2 UB collab and KVA would probably come in last place. Makes zero sense to put them together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom