ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caged uncaged 
roll.gif

Those laceless joints look pretty good tho. 

Looks like I can fully recuperate from 2015/2016 UB purchases next year. Can these new releases really be called Ultraboost? They are so far gone from what the 1.0 was.

That last one has a genie lamp vibe to it, with that massive looking heel tab connected to the liner.

Laceless, not enough to go on, but I kinda like it.

The UBX, would probably benefit from better color choices/blocking.

Thanks for the pics though, phish.

Thanks for the pics brotha. Uncaged laceless looks like the same concept as the Pure Control Ultra Boosts (makes the City Sock NMDs a joke), better than the 2nd genie lamp lookin ones. Maybe it's the colour though, will need more pictures/colours.

Last edited:
Not really feeling these uncaged so far based on these pictures. I would need to see some on feet pictures before I can fully judge them though. The uncaged laceless have some potential.

Yup, to me it looks like it could be made for a 'trail' pair or something like that
I wonder if it's some sort of winterized version.
Removing eyestay might make these coppable. But kinda tired investing $180+ (if that is still the price point next year) on UBs only to customize them. At least the went with rope laces this time around which I tend to lace swap most of my UBs with.

The outer sole on the sock-lined ones looks interesting, like it might almost be a trail-ready version or something. Either way, not particularly feeling either of them. I can't get behind this sock-liner trend at all, and the laceless ones don't seem too attractive to me either. These are poor quality pics though and maybe the style will change as a release gets closer

@reigning
, I'd appreciate it if you kept these off your IG for a bit. I haven't seen these pics yet and I might be a bit paranoid but I don't really wanna blow up my 'sources' spot 

View media item 2141200

View media item 2141199

Last edited:

I forgot to mention this, and don't shoot the messenger, but I was told these are gonna be $220. Don't know if that's for both pairs or what, but 
frown.gif
No worries. thanks for the photos. I would put these on page 1 but don't want to blast your plug.

200 was my upper limit price point for these UBs...so $220 RETAIL, gonna just have to dip into my double/triple section of the closet next year.

Looks like I can fully recuperate from 2015/2016 UB purchases next year. Can these new releases really be called Ultraboost? They are so far gone from what the 1.0 was.
agreed. better stock up and double up/triple up on all your 1.0s

Back
Top Bottom