ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm hoping I don't have to pay duties to be honest LOL, but its still cheaper than resale so I'm not too worried. I can't wait!
I have family in Toronto and we were watching this show called 'Border Patrol' or something like that. They don't play around with foreign country packages.

Hopefully they don't mess up your shoes or stab the boost to inspect if there are any drugs being smuggled in them.

Last 2 pages was funny as ****... 
roll.gif

I have family in Toronto and we were watching this show called 'Border Patrol' or something like that. They don't play around with foreign country packages.

Hopefully they don't mess up your shoes or stab the boost to inspect if there are any drugs being smuggled in them.
Yeah I order from the States all the time, duties are a hit and miss kinda thing. It all depends on the shipping method, usually regular mail/post you don't have to pay duties, but couriers you most likely do. RW uses UPS so that's why I'm worried.  It also depends on how generous the shipper is on declaring the value of the goods being imported. Knowing RW being a legitimate company, they'd probably declare the true value of the UBs.

Last edited:
Just got in the bronze for a friend. Looks pretty nice. The heel cup color looks like it has a marbling effect similar to a bowling ball finish.

Plus, the gradient is not as noticeable as other black 2.0 pairs. Would probably cop for myself if I was in the market to replace my 1.0 CBs

Im pretty sure jesus said something about how the people praising god for the public, had already gotten their reward.
Crazy to see how that plays out online now.
I left all that stuff long ago now

Stop calling flaws "marbling" fambs
laugh.gif
It's not a flaw, it's the type of paint they used. The glossy paint didn't go on the heelcup they same way as the flat paints they use that I wasn't aware of. It's actually pretty nice.

No disputing that these are ugly, but they are supposedly wear testers and not what the final shoe will look like.
On top of the fact that the pic looks like it was taken on a Motorola Razr. (All jokes aside)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom