ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw the bronze in person this week and they looked fine.  It was on foot so I didn't inspect them up close, but the matte heel didn't look like a bad paint job to me.  But it was in the bright sun and that gradient pattern was still far too noticeable.  Not sad I passed on them.

I saw the bronze in person this week and they looked fine.  It was on foot so I didn't inspect them up close, but the matte heel didn't look like a bad paint job to me.  But it was in the bright sun and that gradient pattern was still far too noticeable.  Not sad I passed on them.
Just inspected them and haven't brought them out since they ain't my size and trying to keep them DS until my friend picks them up but you do bring up a great point about the gradient hitting the sun.

There is a navy cross stitch that looks less noticeable indoors but I can for sure see gradient more prominent in sunlight.

Would still probably cop if they were readily available but not going to actively look for these or any of the olympic CWs. A lot more appealing UBs to be had at a $200 price tag.

Honest question - Is the cup on the bronze UB molded in that color, or coated/painted as well like the gold/silver medals?

From what little pics I've seen it 'appears' molded, and that swirl baked-in like some sort of injection molded plastic.

Those black Hardens are wear testing samples. Pics of the actual first colorway have been posted over in the adidas Harden thread.

Honest question - Is the cup on the bronze UB molded in that color, or coated/painted as well like the gold/silver medals?

From what little pics I've seen it 'appears' molded, and that swirl baked-in like some sort of injection molded plastic.
It appears molded so the gloss paint seems baked-in which created a 'marble' effect like a bowling ball. it's a neat effect. Almost has hints of black in it.

Those black Hardens are wear testing samples. Pics of the actual first colorway have been posted over in the adidas Harden thread.
I was gonna say even if it was a sample, no bell or whistle can save them from that bulky silhouette. Opinion still stands.

Oof, still [emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]

Adidas ain't put out a bomb signature shoe in a minute (IMO). They're hitting a lot of home runs elsewhere but they can't even get on base in the bball signature shoe game. 

Yeah they're a garbage shoe, and not even that different from his Crazylight PE. No one is gonna care about a Harden sig shoe anyway.
FACTS! 

In other news: If I miss out on a Navy 1.0 restock again I'm going to lose my mind. #WashedForLife

Last edited:
Adidas ain't put out a bomb signature shoe in a minute (IMO). They're hitting a lot of home runs elsewhere but they can't even get on base in the bball signature shoe game. 
True that their BB shoes aren't getting it done in the looks department, but the new CL, CE, and DRose models are getting rave reviews from players.  I only buy basketball shoes to play in, not to wear casually, so I'm excited to try some of the new Boost models.

Last edited:

True that their BB shoes aren't getting it done in the looks department, but the new CL, CE, and DRose models are getting rave reviews from players.  I only buy basketball shoes to play in, not to wear casually, so I'm excited to try some of the new Boost models.
I have the Crazylight 2016 and Crazy Explosive Boost and on court they're both A++

Last edited:
Just got the 3m NMD's in today and I am underwhelmed, I am 90 percent sure they are going back.  I see why people say the comfort doesn't even compare to UB's.

Anyone have any boost to trade for infant turtle doves
roll.gif

I'm new to UB's... What would be a fair price for navy blue's? Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom