ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AGREED 
How surprising 
roll.gif

I like the white 2.0's better than the white 1.0s (which I am wearing right now). 

Part of that is because I don't like the yellow-ish-ness in the 1.0's

I like the white 2.0's better than the white 1.0s (which I am wearing right now). 

Part of that is because I don't like the yellow-ish-ness in the 1.0's
That's how I feel. I had multiple opportunities to cop 1.0 Whites but ultimately passed every time. I'm just not a fan of the creaminess/yellow tinge color of the 1.0's. The stark white of the 2.0's, it's thick white PK and full PK upper appeals to me much more.

the off-white knit is barely noticeable unless you're looking really close and you're indoors. But once you're outside, it's bright white. 

This 1.0 vs. 2.0 debate will forever be when you got into UBs.

Most first on the hype train will prefer 1.0s and one's who got into UBs recently will have 2.0s as their standard knit.

There's some folks that don't even know about the 1.0s so any of these gradients are sick to them.

I don't even have the white 2.0's, but like I said wearing the 1.0's right meow. 

I knew I liked the 2.0's better when I was wearing the 1.0's in the store, and noticed how much brighter white they seemed. 

I do agree that when you're outside, the 1.0's just look pure white.  But once you do notice the yellow threading... its hard to unsee. 

the only hyped up 2.0 are the triple whites, MC and the Olympic pack.

1.0 pattern has been the standard for collabs and colorways most sought after.

There's some folks that don't even know about the 1.0s so any of these gradients are sick to them.
This is very true

I wore my 1.0's to a party and my friend happened to wear his 2.0's. Someone came up to us and asked us if we had the same shoes, he goes "nah I have the triple whites, those are the creamy/yellow ones" he also pointed out they weren't "triple whites" because the outsole was black :lol:

Last edited:

I don't even have the white 2.0's, but like I said wearing the 1.0's right meow. 

I knew I liked the 2.0's better when I was wearing the 1.0's in the store, and noticed how much brighter white they seemed. 

I do agree that when you're outside, the 1.0's just look pure white.  But once you do notice the yellow threading... its hard to unsee. 

This is very true

I wore my 1.0's to a party and my friend happened to wear his 2.0's. Someone came up to us and asked us if we had the same shoes, he goes "nah I have the triple whites, those are the creamy/yellow ones" he also pointed out they weren't "triple whites" because the outsole was black
laugh.gif
A few weekends ago I saw some folks rocking CB 2.0s like they were the sickest pair out there. They must've seen that picture of Kanye wearing em so their ego was on 5000.

I was wearing my 1.0 whites with my custom black boost...they must've thought mine were fake.

I've had someone at Shoe Palace tell me my CB 1.0s are fake because they weren't the 2.0 pattern 
laugh.gif
All them kids that work at those foot stores / Shiekhs / SPs are 90% Jordan/Nike heads.

When I was in there looking for creams, the girl was like do we got them 'rocket boosts' in stock?

the only hyped up 2.0 are the triple whites, MC and the Olympic pack.

1.0 pattern has been the standard for collabs and colorways most sought after.
MC 2.0, Silver Medals, Gold Medals, Triple Whites, and Core Blacks were the only gradients I copped and IMO they are the best done gradients (specifically MC 2.0 and Silver Medals which are 2 of my all time favorite colorways). I still like my Core Black 1.0's though and am glad I doubled up on them even though the White 1.0's weren't for me.

MC 2.0, Silver Medals, Gold Medals, Triple Whites, and Core Blacks were the only gradients I copped and IMO they are the best done gradients (specifically MC 2.0 and Silver Medals which are 2 of my all time favorite colorways). I still like my Core Black 1.0's though and am glad I doubled up on them even though the White 1.0's weren't for me.
MCs and Solar red 3.0s were the only gradients I copped. The updated gradient knit looks really good when the cross stitch is a contrasting color rather than a different shade of mono tones.

yeah they are the silvers I got from start fitness and I read on here that they don't double box. so I am fully expecting a smashed up box with all this transit :rofl:

i got mine today from start fit....the box was still intact but not perfect

My haul came in.  I decided to double up on the bronze while many were busy copping the gold and silver.  I'm really happy with this colorway and they look great in person. 
nthat.gif

Went to footlocker today with my cream UBs and had like three employees ask me how much I paid for them and one asked if he could buy them off me. I didn't realize the thirst is so real now. Glad I only had to pay retail.
Similar thing happened to me when I went into Adidas in Santa Monica with my OGs. Dude was like "damn those look mint, where did you find them?" I had to let him know my UB collection runs deep. 
laugh.gif

All them kids that work at those foot stores / Shiekhs / SPs are 90% Jordan/Nike heads.

When I was in there looking for creams, the girl was like do we got them 'rocket boosts' in stock?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAOOOO 

I can only imagine the look on your face if she had really brought you a pair of those and then her hitting you with the "Those the ones you wanted right?"

Back
Top Bottom