ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAOOOO 

I can only imagine the look on your face if she had really brought you a pair of those and then her hitting you with the "Those the ones you wanted right?"
In all honestly non-shoeheads that work for paychecks at a shoe store aren't even into UBs.

I ran into some Managers who don't even understand the hype about em. I told them about the resell value of them and I can see the gears turning in their heads if they should consider copping to make a quick buck.

Footstores on the other hand that have shoeheads/hypebeast on their payroll, kids thinking these things are like blood diamonds.

The thirst has been real. You shoulda been here when slick rick (sorry bro don't recall your correct username to tag you) went to buy some creams at SF Westfield and the worker that was hiding in the back was trying to buy the pair from a customer that was in line to purchase them while on the clock.

I think the employee bought them for $250 or something like that.
Damn that's cold lmao. I got one of my pairs from ebay. Seller was selling for $300 but I got him to do it thru paypal for $250. Ended up selling it to my good friend later after I got another pair from one of the restocks.

In all honestly non-shoeheads that work for paychecks at a shoe store aren't even into UBs.

I ran into some Managers who don't even understand the hype about em. I told them about the resell value of them and I can see the gears turning in their heads if they should consider copping to make a quick buck.

Footstores on the other hand that have shoeheads/hypebeast on their payroll, kids thinking these things are like blood diamonds.
I'd much rather have my shoe stores full of people working for checks as opposed to hype beast kids that just wanna work their for the title and kick discounts lol. I feel like "shoe heads" that work in these stores think they sneaker gods and they're all knowing 
laugh.gif

Damn that's cold lmao. I got one of my pairs from ebay. Seller was selling for $300 but I got him to do it thru paypal for $250. Ended up selling it to my good friend later after I got another pair from one of the restocks.
Nice, that seller pretty much made nothing holding onto those creams.

I'd much rather have my shoe stores full of people working for checks as opposed to hype beast kids that just wanna work their for the title and kick discounts lol. I feel like "shoe heads" that work in these stores think they sneaker gods and they're all knowing 
laugh.gif
I agree. They are the ones actually most helpful. Them shoe head employees are the ones that ruin it for everyone. When I used to work at Footlocker a manager got fired for using his F&F 50% discount on $10k worth of merchandise.

The following year when they had audit they were missing 5 figures of inventory. Go figure.

the sneakerhead employees and managers are the ones backdooring and hooking all their friends up while you wait outside the store till the gates open with a sign saying sold out

laugh.gif
ain't that the truth. but hypebeasts are the ones with the sneaker knowledge to work at the foot stores and younger so more likely to be hired

the sneakerhead employees and managers are the ones backdooring and hooking all their friends up while you wait outside the store till the gates open with a sign saying sold out
100% true. Had friends that worked at footlocker and footaction at my local mall and during the times when you had to line up til midnight for sneakers they would sneak me in thru the side door of the mall that only employees are allowed to go through. Did this for the space jams and concords back like 2009-2011. I shouldn't have been able to get a pair since like 75% of the line didn't get a pair.

^ Unfortunately the case.  It's been happening for as long as I can remember as well.  That is not to say every sneakerhead employee is like that, but yeah, agreed.  

Last edited:
The store I knew had the DMP package at the time just straight up told everyone they weren't getting them when they just raffled off the FSR amongst the employees.

I used to work at Champs a few years back and they had a pretty strict rule about not wearing new releases to their shifts until it'd been 2 weeks since the release date but my manager who was a super Jordan brand ***** got fired because our DM just happened to roll through and he got caught not only wearing the Fear 4s on release day but also got caught using his discount on them when he wasn't supposed to because they were a QS. I just didn't understand the thinking at all. He straight up wanted to wear them shoes on release day as if to tell people without speaking "HAHAH I got them and you didn't" 
mean.gif

The thirst has been real. You shoulda been here when slick rick (sorry bro don't recall your correct username to tag you) went to buy some creams at SF Westfield and the worker that was hiding in the back was trying to buy the pair from a customer that was in line to purchase them while on the clock.

I think the employee bought them for $250 or something like that.
@Slick Kicks  stuck it to the man. I don't mind employees having first shot at buying a pair but don't try to pull that shiesty **** by hiding those pairs that you can't afford until your next paycheck comes in. GFTO, brokeboi.

MCs and Solar red 3.0s were the only gradients I copped. The updated gradient knit looks really good when the cross stitch is a contrasting color rather than a different shade of mono tones.
I agree with you. Adidas definitely got it right with the multicolor weave on the MC 2.0. They are a must-cop gradient IMO.

@Slick Kicks  stuck it to the man. I don't mind employees having first shot at buying a pair but don't try to pull that shiesty **** by hiding those pairs that you can't afford until your next paycheck comes in. GFTO, brokeboi.
repped for remembering lol.

That place still has a bad aura to it when that dude in the front said "we all sold out" then proceed to the main counter and the manager pulls out a 12 from the back
mean.gif

I dont intend to go hunting like that ever again.

repped for remembering lol.

That place still has a bad aura to it when that dude in the front said "we all sold out" then proceed to the main counter and the manager pulls out a 12 from the back
mean.gif

I dont intend to go hunting like that ever again.
Same, I think those days are behind me again lol Not holding my breath on any places in the bay getting those RC collabs so the only reason to do footwork would be for those elusive triple blacks.  I'd take a whole damn week off work for those 
roll.gif

Is $240 shipped for the 1.0 navy size 12.5 a decent deal? Or should I wait for a restock if that will ever happen?

If you size up a full size on the women's pair, do they not fit exactly like their men's counterpart? So, if you got sz 10 or 10.5 women's in core black?

Edit: Found a European (UK) site that will ship men's gold in sz 11.5 UK (US 12) but after shipping and GBP conversion, it comes out to around $240.00. Retail is around $216.00 after taxes in Cali. Not sure if it is worth biting. Hoping that small boutique comes through first though.

Also, anyone had success taking the gold off the heel cup or changing it to black? I just like the leather cage and the leather tongue. Not feeling the gold itself.

Just got an email that my Gold Medals are being delivered today. I can't believe I was able to catch a random restock for them. I'm looking forward to seeing the leather cage in person since I've heard that it's great quality leather.

got a link for it? :smile: might try to cop the gold also

Is $240 shipped for the 1.0 navy size 12.5 a decent deal? Or should I wait for a restock if that will ever happen?
Even if there isn't ever another restock you can still find Navy 1.0 at a better price than that if you just stay looking and remain patient 

Decent...  Doubt 1.0 will restock again...  If you're ok paying $45 over retail then go for it.  For me, its not worth it...  Then again it can be if its a different CW.

Last edited:
Champs restocked navy 1.0s the other day and I was able to get them. That might've been a rare opportunity though.

What kind of pants you guys rock with Ultra Boosts? 

I tried on some H&M jeans today and I can't find the right fit that looks good. The only pair that fit well is Slim Tapered, but it doesn't stack as well as I thought. All the other ones felt skin tight on me. Anybody own some H&M Slim Lows or Skinny Lows?

H&M joggers are good

I have some express jeans too

Back
Top Bottom