ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Did you use a different name and shipping address? I don't think different cc matters. But I've never been in that situation. 

I might try to grab these joints in the global release next week from a US consortium who gets them. Hoping both your orders go through so you can advise on sizing. :smile:
yeah, forgot to mention differen't person's credit card completely lol

yeah i'll for sure give advice but I'll be lucky if they arrive by next Friday

Canadian shipping is balls

Someone had asked them about sizing in the comments section of their IG post the other day. When I scanned the product page today, it was basically verbatim re:sizing. Stuck to that.

This Livestock release was not highly publicized at all.  None of the big twitter feeds mentioned anything leading up to release time and pairs still flew.  

The only boost I could go up 0.5 in is ultra boost but i prefer TTS in those, so hopefully these will fit as is. Looking at the shoe shape they look like a looser fitting shoe than the UB, can't imagine you'd need to go up 0.5, in fact I thought the opposite initially maybe 0.5 down!

This Livestock release was not highly publicized at all.  None of the big twitter feeds mentioned anything leading up to release time and pairs still flew.  
Canadian ones did for sure

It'll suck as normal cause the main store always gets like 300-400 pairs but then the other stores participating in the tour only get 1 FSR or so...

Canadian ones did for sure

It'll suck as normal cause the main store always gets like 300-400 pairs but then the other stores participating in the tour only get 1 FSR or so...
Were these that limited? didn't think so.  I'm in the UK, I know of only 2 stockists that are getting them here so didn't want to take the gamble.

Were these that limited? didn't think so.  I'm in the UK, I know of only 2 stockists that are getting them here so didn't want to take the gamble.
Consortium Tour releases are all limited. I'm pretty sure every release so far was sub 1000 production numbers (i.e. Nice Kicks, Solebox, etc...).

It's just that the collaborating store always gets the most to start off with and then the world wide release stores only get 1 FSR or so.

Last edited:

Consortium Tour releases are all limited. I'm pretty sure every release so far was sub 1000 production numbers (i.e. Nice Kicks, Solebox, etc...).

It's just that the collaborating store always gets the most to start off with and then the world wide release stores only get 1 FSR or so.
That's true, yeah I had a inkling that it may be a bit of a brawl locally here to get a pair in my size, so took the plunge (and looking forward to the import fees).

Do you have an affinity to ADC? Navy's have been available for pre-order on a couple of sites already

Nah man most of the pre-order sites weren't supposed to deliver until late September and I don't want to wait that long. Also people used there 15 percent disco codes on the NMD's that dropped week before last so I wanted to try that.

This was apparently the stock number for those Livestock pureboost zg if anyone was curious about it. Lots of people reselling at crazy prices already smh.

Last edited:

This was apparently the stock number for those Livestock pureboost zg if anyone was curious about it. Lots of people reselling at crazy prices already smh.
These are around the same numbers I saw when I checked stock 20 seconds after they were loaded.  Looks about right.

damn, didnt know about the coupon. That probably comes down to ~72 pounds for royal blue ultra boosts, what a deal!

Anybody a fan of the ST? I have two pairs and I finally wore one the other night. Easily more comfortable than the original UB to me.

More support, a bit wider and less snug on the top of the foot. Very impressed.

Back
Top Bottom