ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted for none. Been chosen between j&d black, highsnobiety and kolor gray/green/orange. But honestly don't really like any of them. First two are too reminiscent of gr. As for the kolor collab. I like color selection, but don't like an execution. Toebox looks kinda unfinished and rugged. I would make toebox "mudguard" gray instead of green (with just a bit of geen visible through grey like gray is visible through green on actual pair), the rest of the knit 50/50 or 60/40 gray/green with a bit of orange in the net in the middle of the toe. Heel cup would have been gray (even green or orange would've been better) with non-colored "ultra boost" words. Also I would replace orange laces with gray rope laces with thin green/orange cross stitching.

I been thinking of cutting the lower part of the cage thats stitched to the upper, so it's fully free, has anyone done this?

For those that are interested and helped out with my order from sports direct. DHL delivered on Thursday. 

Shoes are great and exactly what I was hoping for. 

I was added an additional 50 dollars Canadian at the door for a total of 217.96 canadian.. Just slightly under CAD retail, lesson learned in some ways I suppose, but now I know!

Thanks for everyone's help. Hoping to score the Livestock's today! 

Heads up, royal blue ultra boosts going on SS for 90 pounds/118 dollars, they've also restocked the mint grey cw too

copped a pair already

I know. I'm just playing. I was gonna say something to him too, but he started with "I'm sorry". I'm sure people appreciate your links.

Last edited:
Two questions for my NT fam, not UB related:

1. I want to cop the livestock sambas (I'm assuming that they won't sell out as quickly as the pure boost) should I go half a size down?

2. When do they drop?

What surprised me was that master/visa was given error when entered the 16 digits( shown error for incorrect number of digits). Works for amex 15 digits

Back
Top Bottom