ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I recall folks talking about doing mods to the design because of the tightness so good luck to you in trying to cop. 1 less person to go up against but probably 100 more resellers you have to compete with.

As for the strap part, uncaged doesn't have that and laces are technically not needed for those. I actually try to loosen my uncaged laces as loose as possible to make the uncaged feel less snug but not tight.

*City Socks also I don't believe have that either.

yeah, they did mods after trying on once, not giving it time to stretch out.

its a totally different shoe than the uncaged UBs, they sit higher on the foot and knit in the toebox/mid foot isnt as tight as UB uncaged.

city socks, i have no excuse for. this was a soccer cleat first, and they put boost on it. thats all i got for ya :lol:

im just gunna stop though, I know who im talking to and dont feel like going back and forth :rofl:

Last edited:
Mb, I'm a good bit out of the loop for 2.0s
No worries, just explaining the confusion- the pair you got is definitely worth the $100 you paid, they're a nice pair (wish they would've made them like the image on the box though, but still nice)

yeah, they did mods after trying on once, not giving it time to stretch out.

its a totally different shoe than the uncaged UBs, they sit higher on the foot and knit in the toebox/mid foot isnt as tight as UB uncaged.

city socks, i have no excuse for. this was a soccer cleat first, and they put boost on it. thats all i got for ya
laugh.gif

im just gunna stop though, I know who im talking to and dont feel like going back and forth
roll.gif
Good to know the comparisons. If I come across them I'll possibly cop to try them on. Got to see the return policy of where/if I get them.

No need to go back and forth, even though it was you who responded to my question.
nerd.gif

Good to know the comparisons. If I come across them I'll possibly cop to try them on. Got to see the return policy of where/if I get them.

No need to go back and forth, even though it was you who responded to my question. :nerd:

was just speaking up. Owning the shoe, i saw no need for design changes.

anyways, am I really the only one getting this page with that link? people are really getting a "sold out" product page?

View media item 2149348

its the strap part attacthed to the front pull tab on the inside that makes them tight, which is needed because they have no laces.

the tightness of them is really not a bother at all, and it has loosened a bit the more I wear them.

i hope you do pass though, 1 less person to go against.
hey man, been a minute. so it sounds like you're enjoying your pair that I hockey assisted Casper on? haha glad to hear. I sold mine 
tired.gif
 Too many kicks

I recall folks talking about doing mods to the design because of the tightness so good luck to you in trying to cop. 1 less person to go up against but probably 100 more resellers you have to compete with.

As for the strap part, uncaged doesn't have that and laces are technically not needed for those. I actually try to loosen my uncaged laces as loose as possible to make the uncaged feel less snug but not tight.

*City Socks also I don't believe have that either.
Bruh. you're so mad at them, we get it. relax

Bruh. you're so mad at them, we get it. relax
lol your boy @drisk34 was trashing EQT boost 93-16 yesterday and I can't have an opinion on shoes y'all got?

Sorry, I am on a forum where I have the platform to type an opinion on shoes.

Love the CW, don't like the silhouette is what I said from the start. As constructive as criticism as I can get.

hey man, been a minute. so it sounds like you're enjoying your pair that I hockey assisted Casper on? haha glad to hear. I sold mine |I  Too many kicks

haha love mine. i've actually been wearing them kind of often lately. once I realized they dont go well with jeans i knew i had to get some wears in before summer is over.

lol your boy @drisk34 was trashing EQT boost 93-16 yesterday and I can't have an opinion on shoes y'all got?

Sorry, I am on a forum where I have the platform to type an opinion on shoes.

Love the CW, don't like the silhouette is what I said from the start. As constructive as criticism as I can get.
If your opinion is not in line with the majority please keep it to yourself 
roll.gif
This is not the place.

roll.gif
This is not the place.
Yikes. I guess US folk getting as aggressive if you knock their faux soccer shoes as Euros are if you knock their football.

Last edited:

roll.gif
This is not the place.
I... I just...... I don't even know where to start with this

It says you joined NT almost 4 years ago but with that kinda statement I could've sworn you just found out about the internet this morning 

Took another swing by the 34th Street FTL and the line was pretty short so I hopped in. Managed to grab a pair of white 1.0s so I'm happy with that. For anyone else in the area, they still had cb 1.0s and 1.0 navys on the shelf, not sure about sizing. Line was really short, but I guess dj khaled is gonna be there at 8 so I'd guess the line will start to build back up

I... I just...... I don't even know where to start with this

It says you joined NT almost 4 years ago but with that kinda statement I could've sworn you just found out about the internet this morning 
roll.gif
You guys realize I was joking right? There are some people in here that get mad upset when someone doesn't agree with their OPINION)

Back
Top Bottom