ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whatever happen to dude? Did he end up keeping them?
Yup and he rocked them with pride.

It was during the time that most 2015 production pairs were dried up.

That stuff was gold. Still to this day not sure if he was trolling or not or if there was something truly troublesome with that person because all of his posts were extra troll-y borderline seems like he is serious.

Yup and he rocked them with pride.

It was during the time that most 2015 production pairs were dried up.

That stuff was gold. Still to this day not sure if he was trolling or not or if there was something truly troublesome with that person because all of his posts were extra troll-y borderline seems like he is serious.
Dude was thirsty.

I got the gold UB's from Shoe Palace and I'm so torn. The leather is so nice but I could make $60 by flipping. I was not expecting them to look/feel this good in person.

Has anybody tried peeling away the chrome paint on any of the olympic pack? I know that sounds kinda counterintuitive, but I dig everything about the golds except for the heel. Figured peeling it away would get you a cb 2.0 with a leather cage

I got the gold UB's from Shoe Palace and I'm so torn. The leather is so nice but I could make $60 by flipping. I was not expecting them to look/feel this good in person.
Unless you make $7.50 an hour and that's a whole day's work, then sure go for it.

I'm pretty sure that $60 will get you a couple tanks of gas. Not sure if it's worth letting it go, especially if you actually like them.

Has anybody tried peeling away the chrome paint on any of the olympic pack? I know that sounds kinda counterintuitive, but I dig everything about the golds except for the heel. Figured peeling it away would get you a cb 2.0 with a leather cage
I kind of want to buy them, and plasti-dip the heel cups. 

Looking to clean my 2.0 triple white UB's.  Anyone used this method?  

I'm worried what the bleach would do to the grey stripe

Looking to clean my 2.0 triple white UB's.  Anyone used this method?  

I'm worried what the bleach would do to the grey stripe

Many people have used this method with success. Bleach isn't necessary, regular detergent work just fine.

Just came from the mall and went to FinishLine.

First thing the lady said, "Raffle is over."

I was like "ok? i'm not here for the raffle"

All in all, had them look up product number / style code and triple blacks still not in their system.

Oh and that raffle was for the bred 1s. Cool.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/adidas-ultra-boost-multicolor/BB3911?color=Multi-Color

carting for me.

Edit: in before Sole Links but it looks like it is gone 
ohwell.gif
 hope someone in here copped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom