ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it breaking my heart now ha ha ha

why ADC dont put a restock on 3M, MG, on a huge amount?
smile.gif

they will absolutely dope & damn good selling also
No idea but it creates the hype. MG was not that hard to get when it released. I remember my brother had 3 pairs on hand when it restocked because he ordered one from adc and accidentally ordered 2 pairs from villa.

tax + ship + fees will give you around 230ish give or take + or - if i forgot to add that part. depending on location. but good luck to whoever needs those sizes

i may be going to the dark side after looking at my son's pair. What can i expect to pay for these? Half size down?
Half size down for sure. They're mesh, not PK and around the $180-$220 range. There is a PK version of this colorway but you're looking somewhere in the $300 range for those.

I may get the mesh one to test them out. Didn't want to but they look nice on the kid. Comfort still decent on the mesh, or is it once you go PK, you can't go back?

I may get the mesh one to test them out. Didn't want to but they look nice on the kid. Comfort still decent on the mesh, or is it once you go PK, you can't go back?
If we're talking NMD comfort doesn't really differ from mesh to PK. I actually prefer the mesh because of it's lower price point and the PK on the NMD is waaaayyy too thin for me. Seems super high maintenance if you wanna keep em clean and just don't look as good on feet. But this is all just my OP of course

No idea but it creates the hype. MG was not that hard to get when it released. I remember my brother had 3 pairs on hand when it restocked because he ordered one from adc and accidentally ordered 2 pairs from villa.

thats a great investment :smile: :smile: got 3 pairs of MG
i didnt recognize the hype at that moment, and now its so damn hard to find that on decent price ha ha ha

At least .5 down from UB

mesh, 0.5 down from UB absolutely
i think below $180 thats for sure

oh ok thanks for the info. so ur order from SS came 7 days after ordering??? so if got the barlin email sunday, it would be at least 7 days from the time barlin emailed me the tracking??
it came 6-7 business days after I ordered, I think I ordered on a Thursday and got shipping update over the weekend, received the next Friday (the last time I ordered, wasn't my first order with them)

If we're talking NMD comfort doesn't really differ from mesh to PK. I actually prefer the mesh because of it's lower price point and the PK on the NMD is waaaayyy too thin for me. Seems super high maintenance if you wanna keep em clean and just don't look as good on feet. But this is all just my OP of course

thanks. Is the PK one the one with Japanese writing on the block, or do they have one without it? I'd prefer plain black. Looks cleaner.

thanks. Is the PK one the one with Japanese writing on the block, or do they have one without it? I'd prefer plain black. Looks cleaner.
Yeah there's that one or there is the Monochrome Black that came out before it. Only difference between the 2 is no Japanese on the block and white blocks with a white outsole instead of black. These will cost more than the Japans though. 

Japan PK have 2 cw, the grey one with barcode look on the block & the black one with the japanese word on it

For me PK and Mesh pairs are two different beasts. Mesh feels like a lifestyle shoe and PK feels like a premium lifestyle shoe.

Price point for mesh is cool and as I've said 10x over the course of me in this thread, i'd pay $10 more for UBs over PK NMDs.

If PK NMDs were like $150 it'd give me more incentive to buy more PK NMDs.

ha ha ha
actually if i may say, NMD is a spec down version of the UB
smile.gif

the material, the insole, the comfortness is way below UB
It was a fatal mistake for me as I sold off my NMDs, CK knit and PKs. I have the mesh sitting in the closet. Don't know when the occasion will pass when I will take them out.

For value, Pureboost ZG prime are the better spec down of the UB. 

Last edited:
Had the mesh nmd and when I fitted it my tts is a great fit. Pk on the other hand is a different story. Half size down is better.

Correct they are I had them and they look nice in person but the piss poor comfort had me sending them back

Back
Top Bottom