ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
to Anyone who ordered from sweatshop.com over the weekend , are u having problems with shipment?? i ordered the royal UB and DHL says that SS has not called them to have it picked up and all SS did was notify DHL that a package was coming. I read in the past that SS is really fast when it comes to shipping but Its day 3 and package is still with SS

anyone having same issues?? i would appreciate any help cuz i dont know how barlin shipping works

it takes like a week and the tracking info doesn't update until the day before it arrives

it takes like a week and the tracking info doesn't update until the day before it arrives

have u ordered from them before??? is it typical that after 3 days after i was told it shipped and yet DHL has not picked up the package yet???
for some reason i thought i read here that it only took 4 days to get thier order from SS

do u know what barling delivery is??

have u ordered from them before??? is it typical that after 3 days after i was told it shipped and yet DHL has not picked up the package yet???
for some reason i thought i read here that it only took 4 days to get thier order from SS

do u know what barling delivery is??
it was a couple days, then Barlin updates/emails you- then DHL tracking and you can request to have them leave at your door or whatever-all in all I'd say it took 6-7 business days. Not bad, only complaint was shipping them in a bag

Last edited:
Damn, they're really trying to perfect these. Still obvious but wait a few months and it will be getting tough. Especially once they get the boost down.

it was a couple days, then Barlin updates/emails you- then DHL tracking and you can request to have them leave at your door or whatever-all in all I'd say it took 6-7 business days. Not bad, only complaint was shipping them in a bag

oh ok thanks for the info. so ur order from SS came 7 days after ordering??? so if got the barlin email sunday, it would be at least 7 days from the time barlin emailed me the tracking??

Tried on those gold medal UB. Leather is amazing but I can't get passed that arrow head gradient pattern so I dumped them

to Anyone who ordered from sweatshop.com over the weekend , are u having problems with shipment?? i ordered the royal UB and DHL says that SS has not called them to have it picked up and all SS did was notify DHL that a package was coming. I read in the past that SS is really fast when it comes to shipping but Its day 3 and package is still with SS

anyone having same issues?? i would appreciate any help cuz i dont know how barlin shipping works

i have PM you....
Barlin is the same company with Sports Direct.com
i already send a couple email to them, but got no fixed answer from them yet

thats usually.....
but this time they got problem
DHL UK informed me that they didnt received the package yet... since 25 aug

Tried on those gold medal UB. Leather is amazing but I can't get passed that arrow head gradient pattern so I dumped them
exactly why I passed on the entire pack. Can't stand the gradient pattern 
mean.gif

why aren't the OG Blk/purple more sought after? Should be 3m>OG>creams

Will high snob prices go up just wondering, don't plan on selling em but I haven't even worn mine yet lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom