ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Getting an error for the concepts saying to redirect customer to paypal. ???
Double check that it isn't triggering your CC's fraud alert. (And thus declining the transaction). Purchases from Concepts have done that to me in the past.

"Service unavailable" trying to checkout on svd
frown.gif

concepts was the easiest cop of the year
Yup! Even with my cc fraud verification and waiting to really decide, still had the sage in my cart and checked out. This is how it should be lol! Not sure the numbers but people are probably on a whole different hype level with the ones or maybe even the livestock ultraboost... I think as a overall sneaker, this pair is too clean

Yup! Even with my cc fraud verification and waiting to really decide, still had the sage in my cart and checked out. This is how it should be lol! Not sure the numbers but people are probably on a whole different hype level with the ones or maybe even the livestock ultraboost... I think as a overall sneaker, this pair is too clean
Well, sage and pink suede is definitely an acquired taste, especially at that price.  Glad to see NTers copping, though.

Took the Livestock PB's straight to my feet. They are fireflames on feet really. Comfort wise I'd say they're basically on UB level, maybe a tiny bit less bouncy. Miles ahead of NMDs in comfort for sure!

Took the Livestock PB's straight to my feet. They are fireflames on feet really. Comfort wise I'd say they're basically on UB level, maybe a tiny bit less bouncy. Miles ahead of NMDs in comfort for sure!
Howd you size vs UB sizing?

The BOTS are attached to Barneys so hard!  Shoes never even showed available and they were gobbled up.

Back
Top Bottom