ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need some helpful opinions here.
Y3 black PB ZG for Jordan1 2016 Banneds
Fair trade straight up?
Thanks for the help.

You can get those Navy's for the low on startfit.
Even with the GBP going up compared to last 3 weeks, you still save $50.
No doubt. I think there's still people though that had been waiting for ADC themselves to drop them. Just passing these non-affiliate links along.

Any where that hasnt released the Livestock boost online yet? tried my luck at Nice Kicks raffle and UNFTD but no luck

^^^ Very nice. How's the suede on them? Really looking forward to my pair. I don't really have anything like them color-wise.

Regarding sizing on the Livestock PB's : I picked the same size as I have in UB's (1/2 size up from my "tts") and that was the right decision. They're much more loose around the ankle but they feel shorter and almost tighter around the toes than the UB's so I would definitely recommend your UB sizing in these.

Howd you size vs UB sizing?
Trust in the Page 1.

Any where that hasnt released the Livestock boost online yet? tried my luck at Nice Kicks raffle and UNFTD but no luck
You've missed all of them. Most of the international retailers dropped last night and around 3-4am PST.  The US retailers already dropped at 6-7am.  ProperLBC might still have them but they opened FCFS at 10am I think.

Just grabbed the Navy's from Start Fitness for 154 shipped streak of UB's under retail continues!

Someone on FB group said that Olives were once at outlets?? I didn't think that was possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom