ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SNS prices are insane.  Them and Wood Woods are damn near higher than Solebox's now.

Last edited:

SNS prices are insane.  Them and Wood Woods are damn near higher than Solebox's now.
Haven't copped a pair of ultra boost since July and was thinking of splurging on a collab (don't own one). After about five minutes of looking around I changed my mind. Prices are crazy.

Just got my Livestocks in.. thank god i went up half a size they fit just perfect even with my wide feet 

Grabbed a pair of CB 1.0s to be used as beaters, and I don't know if I can bring myself to now, like 'em too much. Maybe me Bronzes will fill that role, if I decide to keep 'em. They do look shockingly better IRL than in photos. Also, my size 9.5 Bronzes fit just about identically to my size 10 CB 1.0s.

I think Oneness dropped them early.  With the usual markup. 
Not surprised  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Seriously, what does Kanye have to do with livestock pure boosts anyways? Like you said, retro 1's weren't even that big of a deal until a few years back. Those are more hyped than these pure boosts, there's just so few of the livestocks. Tons of black/red 1's out there

i don't think anyone in that discussion made any mention of live stock pure boost...or any other pure boost

Grabbed a pair of CB 1.0s to be used as beaters, and I don't know if I can bring myself to now, like 'em too much. Maybe me Bronzes will fill that role, if I decide to keep 'em. They do look shockingly better IRL than in photos. Also, my size 9.5 Bronzes fit just about identically to my size 10 CB 1.0s.
CB 1.0s are too nice to be beaters
laugh.gif
Glad I doubled up on those when I did. I also went half a size up from my 2.0 size for my CB 1.0s and they fit great.

Back
Top Bottom