ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Mystery Greys, they are the darkest grey out of all UBs, its clean and you can match it pretty easily. 

That's exactly what I'm talking about. When Kanye was wearing 1s that was everyone's favorite shoe, now that Kanye is with adidas everyone wants to act like they weren't fiending to get their hands on a pair.

really....

is that why the 1s were a super general release and still flew off the shelves?

the suggestion that people went crazy over the J1 just because of Kanye then hopped off of it to go to adidas/yeezy/UB is silly

i am willing to give kanye credit...alot of credit...especially for making the J1 insanely popular. but he doesn't deserve all the credit.

there are tons of "UB" fans in this thread that couldn't care less about kanye or the yeezy model.

(i've never owned a pair of dunks or J1s...if it matters)

Last edited:
i rarely ever wear my MGs :lol:

Looking at my collection, I dont even have wool greys or silvers. I really dont know why I never picked them up. Grey and boost was never my taste I guess haha.

Thanks man.  Just a Fuji X-T2.  
And a good eye fam. Nice shots 
wink.gif

Has anybody copped the Ultra Boost ATR joints yet? I'm not a big Ultra Boost guy (I only own a pair of Core Blacks right now), but I feel like the ATR could be just what I'm looking for. I personally think that the base Primeknit upper is no bueno: it runs too hot in the summer and it's not rugged enough for fall and winter. I'm hoping that the ATR could prove to be a shoe that's good for fall and winter at the very least.

Upcoming R2 PK model.  This particular pair is the R2 that fits like a "normal" shoe: Tongue, actual lace holes, not a sock style fit, more structured, etc.

those are dope man. Limited? Is the red block on the outer, or is that two different shoes?

Back
Top Bottom