ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lol you've been on the MC hype train for months now. Didn't you buy like 5 pairs of them? 
Nah man. I got 3 pairs personally and they were for retail. Sure glad I did now seeing as the resale prices have increased dramatically. Would be kicking myself now if I was looking to double up if I hadn't already. And no, I'm not on the 'MC hype train', just really love the cw and so do a lot of other people here. Not the only one here who buys multiples of their favorite cws btw.

@macg0120
  Both look good but I'm kind of leaning towards the left rope laces.

Ill use the black first then use the extra laces when I get tired with the black. Lol.

I swapped mine for the laces on the left, matches the three stripes.

Also, I'm considering de-caging the lace eyelets and just having the strap, wondering what that would look like.
Man don't do that. Its a nice shoe with laces imo.

Nah man. I got 3 pairs personally and they were for retail. Sure glad I did now seeing as the resale prices have increased dramatically. Would be kicking myself now if I was looking to double up if I hadn't already. And no, I'm not on the 'MC hype train', just really love the cw and so do a lot of other people here. Not the only one here who buys multiples of their favorite cws btw.
MC are by far the best color to me, in fact I want to trade my navy 1.0 for another pair

MC are by far the best color to me, in fact I want to trade my navy 1.0 for another pair
I agree 100%.
smokin.gif

Really can't go wrong doubling up on the MC 2.0. Such a dope cw.

So, the GITD ultra boost as well as the navy red ATR have been released in Asia (from Facebook group)

Haha man, you are on the hype train. Pretty sure you said you quadrupled up on them awhile back, which wasn't a bad decision. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that lol just pointing out I've never seen someone like & comment more on one color-way than you and the MCs

Back
Top Bottom