ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was wondering how that would look on an UB. I don't know if I would like them the way I do the Flyknits. I bought 2 pair of the new multi color flyknits to pick and choose the best weave. I didn't like either one of them so I returned both thinking there would be a restock. I wish I would have just kept one of them, I regret that.

The Ronnie Fieg collab gives us a pretty good idea.

why must the gradient/non gradient debate happen so often?

we get it, you dont like gradient. LIG

we get it, you like gradient...good. LIG

to be a party to either statement and shout it to the high heavens on every other page is useless...

IMO

to be a party to either statement and shout it to the high heavens on every other page is useless...

IMO

PEOPLE NEEDS TO BE SEEN haha

Word thanks. I gotta cop some pillow cases lol.

Wash on cold right? Did you take laces out as well?

Yep, cold but I think I did warm last time. I do take laces out but keep in the pillow case. I take out the insoles as well and of course air dry everything.

Made a mistake drying insoles once and they shrunk on me

IMO

Just wait til scrotum knit becomes a more prominent part of the conversation

IMO
Gospel

If this was marketed as a Yeezy x Ultraboost collab, I wonder if ppl would change their mind lol. 

But forreals tho.. this is absolutely horrible. 
Maybe 10%...  It took me a while to warm up on 350s when they first came out...  But the colorway on these weather maps is just plain horrendous...  

Hi guys... I am need LC on these. I have got them from trade so I want to make sure these are real. Thanks.

Just got these in. Can I get a quick LC on these please? 
smile.gif
 Thanks in advance

ASU boosts came in. I've been debating doubling up on white 2.0s, so im actually glad I could grab these. The heel cup color is a nice difference. I had been planning on keeping the white laces in there, until they got here and I saw they came with matching paces, now im not sure.

View media item 2194173

hey guys.. just wondering if anybody has bought from winnsports on ebay? i just copped UB 1.0 trip whites and wanted to know if it is a legit store?

much appreciated
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom